Tim Pool--Russian Intel Puppet

Why can't you site an example of Russian disinformation?

Name a Russian disinformation talking point that people like pool are pushing?

Just name 1
WOuldn't that require someone who watched this person - aka a fan? So in essence they would believe it.

WOuldn't that require someone who watched this person - aka a fan? So in essence they would believe it.
America, WEF/Democrat operatives will claim someone is spreading disinformation but never say what the disinformation is.

WEF/Democrats do nothing but gaslight Americans.

An American voting for democrats is like a chicken voting for KFC.

Why can't you site an example of Russian disinformation?

Name a Russian disinformation talking point that people like pool are pushing?

Just name 1
I did....there are several in the video. Today Pool's social media are blowing up about how he is a tool or traitor. (And those are just the nice ones) He won't find media work again.

He will be lucky to escape Red State TN in one peace.

America, WEF/Democrat operatives will claim someone is spreading disinformation but never say what the disinformation is.

Yes they have.....repeatedly with facts figures communications and documentation.

When closing your eyes to avoid looking of course you won't see it.

I did....there are several in the video. Today Pool's social media are blowing up about how he is a tool or traitor. (And those are just the nice ones) He won't find media work again.

He will be lucky to escape Red State TN in one peace.
Yes they have.....repeatedly with facts figures communications and documentation.

2 post. Not one example of Russian disinformation.

WEF/democrat shills like this guy do nothing but gaslight Americans.

I think he wants you to list some.

Like lets say he says that Ukrainians are Nazis and Russia is trying to get rid of Nazis and not actually trying to invade ukraine. That sort of thing. I never watched any of those so don't know.

2 post. Not one example of Russian disinformation.

WEF/democrat shills like this guy do nothing but gaslight Americans.
Movie theater....is one cited explicitly in the affidavit im guessing another personality took it but I could be wrong.

But the stack of proof is long....communications in America are not secure....especially when attached to foreign money.

I think he wants you to list some.

Like lets say he says that Ukrainians are Nazis and Russia is trying to get rid of Nazis and not actually trying to invade ukraine. That sort of thing. I never watched any of those so don't know.
Is he scared of X videos? They play on here. No need to even go to the site.

Yeah....I think he is just angry and trolling. The video is crushing to Pool's fans.

so theres no russian propaganda,,

got it,,
we-all-know-how-maga-responds-to-facts-v0-mbf39rlmkzmd1.jpeg

Movie theater....is one cited explicitly in the affidavit im guessing another personality took it but I could be wrong.

But the stack of proof is long....communications in America are not secure....especially when attached to foreign money.
^^^ can't site an example of Russian disinformation pushed on Americans.

I've run into a few of Pool's fans....all of them are extremely angry people. They are venting at everyone today wishing their media personality was not lying to them the whole time.
It's the whole stages of grief thing.
Denial
Anger
Sorrow

Rinse and repeat as often as possible

I knew it bothered you. LOL

I win.
Is the trophy in the room with you right now, along with the blob? A pigeon in a chess game likely thinks he won, too, but in reality, he just walked around the board, randomly knocking pieces over, then took a dump.

Notice the trend here. 2016, TRUMP! sends Hillary into retirement and the country rejoices. The democrats go berserk shrieking "Russia, collusion, Russia, collusion, Russia, collusion". You would think they would be on guard for Russian interference just 4 years later, but strangely, everyone is mute. Apparently, TRUMP! so intimidated Russia that we had the least corrupt, most secure election in history. Remember that? Now, they're starting to chant, "Russia, Russia, Russia" again. Something tells me they have a strong premonition that TRUMP! will again send a major democrat into retirement and they're trying to delegitimize the win already.

I've run into a few of Pool's fans....all of them are extremely angry people. They are venting at everyone today wishing their media personality was not lying to them the whole time.
It's the whole stages of grief thing.
Denial
Anger
Sorrow

Rinse and repeat as often as possible
^^^ can't site 1 point of Russian disinformation being pushed on Americans

You just can't make this stuff up....
I'm literally laughing at the grandma picture below this post.

This is looking like a psyop.

I bet Russia isn't even involved. All feds.

WEF/Democrat shillbots and NPCs can't site 1 example of Russian disinformation being pushed on Americans.

I can cite an example Of russian disinformation pushed on americans...

Hillary clinton paid russian spies for the disinformation about trump getting peed on by hookers in moscow

Last edited:
What's with a grown man always wearing a black knit cap, even indoors?

Russia's current disinfo campaign centers on lying about immigration.

Needless to say, the ones here asking what the Russian disinformation is tend to be most fanatical pushers of that Russian disinformation.

Russia also pushes disinfo about Ukraine being corrupt, and how Russia is just an innocent victim. Their end goal is to end US support for Urkaine. They know Republicans are more sympathetic to that, so they concentrate on aiding Republicans.

Forum List

Back