Trump trying to shift blame for Arlington visit

ahhh the demofk classic, already been posted, and yet, you can't direct anyone to that post. Hilarious how fking willfully dishonest you really are. Internet cowboy huh? What fking loser cuck
You want the post, i'll give you the post, but in return you have to shut the f' up and never ask for proof again.

DEAL?

trump had an invitation and permission of the families as we already pointed out. you made our position stand and fact.
And as I pointed out, some of the protesters on January 6th had permission to enter the Capitol. But that didn't give them permission to break the rules once inside.

Capiche?

He followed nothing in the plan, liar.

Why wasn't he out by May, as the plan laid out depending on conditions met by the Taliban?

:oops8::oops8::oops8::oops8:
Wrong, no matter how many emojis you post.

You say he wasn't following the plan, then post the Trump plan for withdrawal from Afghanistan

Post Trumps plan.

But you won't.

You want the post, i'll give you the post, but in return you have to shut the f' up and never ask for proof again.

DEAL?
yeah, I'm honest, I keep my word.
Deal ! And now hold onto your hats.

what's even more grotesque, is when an administration doesn't have the balls to call the families after their loved ones died in battle. creepy and Scamala still haven't.
What administration was that?

To which I added.

I have to thank coyote for the links to the truth.

It;s true Biden never called the family members.
Biden met with them personally

Now keep your word.

Wrong, no matter how many emojis you post.

You say he wasn't following the plan, then post the Trump plan for withdrawal from Afghanistan

Post Trumps plan.

But you won't.
Are you saying creepy followed Trump's plan? hahaahahahahaahahaha, that man shit on anything and everything trump left for our country, why gas prices soared to over 7.00 a gallon, why we had shortages, why a many a thing, but by god, creepy was going to honor that fking Afghanistan plan, give me a fking break you fking cuck. You are in here to point your fat fking finger at everything creepy did against trump. Say fkwad, that's true. You're afraid to admit it though. You actually blame trump for inflation, hilarious. Trump left office it was 1.x% soared to double digits. Day fking one of creepy was a fking nightmare for this country!!!

No problem. Here is the plan. Now point out which parts Tater followed.

GO!

The United States is committed to withdraw from Afghanistan all military forces of the United States,
its allies, and Coalition partners, including all non-diplomatic civilian personnel, private security
contractors, trainers, advisors, and supporting services personnel within fourteen (14) monthsfollowing
announcement of this agreement, and will take the following measures in this regard:

. The United States, its allies, and the Coalition will take the following measures in the first one
hundred thirty-five (135) days:
1) They will reduce the number of U.S. forces in Afghanistan to eight thousand six hundred
(8,600) and proportionally bring reduction in the number of its allies and Coalition forces.
2) The United States, its allies, and the Coalition will withdraw all their forces from five (5) military bases

1) The United States, its allies, and the Coalition will complete withdrawal of all remaining
forces from Afghanistan within the remaining nine and a half (9.5) months.
2) The United States, its allies, and the Coalition will withdraw all their forces fromremaining bases.

s. Up to five thousand (5,000) prisoners of
the Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan which is not recognized by the United States as a state and
is known as the Taliban and up to one thousand (1,000) prisoners of the other side will be
released by March 10, 2020,

EPIC FAIL !!!!

Deal ! And now hold onto your hats.

To which I added.

Now keep your word.
from the link you just posted it states

Afghanistan updates:Biden to meet with families of US service members killed in Kabul.

There's nothing in that link that said Biden met with them. not that I could see. Maybe I missed it, but this is all I found.

And, this isn't evidence of anything. Tell me I'm wrong. I don't deny Biden wasn't there, I stated he never met with the families and they said not me.

The United States is committed to withdraw from Afghanistan all military forces of the United States,
its allies, and Coalition partners, including all non-diplomatic civilian personnel, private security
contractors, trainers, advisors, and supporting services personnel within fourteen (14) monthsfollowing
announcement of this agreement, and will take the following measures in this regard:

. The United States, its allies, and the Coalition will take the following measures in the first one
hundred thirty-five (135) days:
1) They will reduce the number of U.S. forces in Afghanistan to eight thousand six hundred
(8,600) and proportionally bring reduction in the number of its allies and Coalition forces.
2) The United States, its allies, and the Coalition will withdraw all their forces from five (5) military bases

1) The United States, its allies, and the Coalition will complete withdrawal of all remaining
forces from Afghanistan within the remaining nine and a half (9.5) months.
2) The United States, its allies, and the Coalition will withdraw all their forces fromremaining bases.

s. Up to five thousand (5,000) prisoners of
the Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan which is not recognized by the United States as a state and
is known as the Taliban and up to one thousand (1,000) prisoners of the other side will be
released by March 10, 2020,

EPIC FAIL !!!!
So you are saying Tater released 5000 prisoners on March 10, 2020?

Link?

from the link you just posted it states

Afghanistan updates:Biden to meet with families of US service members killed in Kabul.

There's nothing in that link that said Biden met with them. not that I could see. Maybe I missed it, but this is all I found.

And, this isn't evidence of anything. Tell me I'm wrong. I don't deny Biden wasn't there, I stated he never met with the families and they said not me.

I posted three links. With two of them describing the meeting.

As I said. Keep your word. Poof was posted TO YOU days ago of the meeting, now shut the f' up asking for proof.

Biden wasn't president on March 10, 2020

Which means the guy who was President, then, dd the releasing of 5,000 Taliban.

Capiche?
So you lied when you highlighted something from Trump's plan that you claim Tater followed.

Got it.

Anything in there to back up your lies about Tater following the plan? Anything?:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back