Harris and Walz ignoring tough questions… Like him or not Trump did not do that

AGAIN .... you are the one who broght the term "RACIST" into it, not me. Furthermore, other than the KKK or the White Arian Race nutjobs I don't see or hear "whites" praising Trump because he is white. People like you and Camel Hairless and Maxine Waters and Zarna Joshi on the other hand ..... RACE is your main theme. And then there are the Feminsts who see everything in terms of GENDER. How do you live with yourselves?

Ps. I suppose you've seen what Hank Johnson said about Guam "tipping over". If he were running against Trump for presidency would you vote for him just because he's black?
RACE is the main theme in America, where gave you been under a rock?

Look at how you racist MFers talk about VP Harris, hell you didn't even speak about Hillary Clinton in that manner.

Folks like you didn't vote for Pres Obama just because he was black and many aren't going g to vote for VP Harris for the same reason. So you can go on somewhere with that BS about race.

I am terrified of her proposed price controls and taxes on unrealized capital gains and what that combined impact will have on the the US Economy already hit by egregious inflation under watch these last four years.
Me as well, my friend. Taxing unrealized gains even if only on investors who have over $100 million to their name could be a disaster. Simply put those big investors will pull a lot out of the market, therefore tanking the value of the stocks of middle-class people.

The whole thing would cause a ripple effect.

Look at you! Parroting Putin's narrative like a good little useful idiot! He must be so proud.

Did someone say Nazis?

Worse Than Nazis – PMC Wagner’s Role in Ukraine

Is it possible to surpass the brutality of Nazi war criminals – it seems the Private Military Company Wagner is out to do just that.

Even the name is no coincidence – Richard Wagner was Hitler’s favorite composer. Word has it that the head of the Wagner group, Dmitry Utkin, is a fan of the Third Reich, and, therefore, gave the group this name.

The Wagner PMC mercenaries have been involved in a long list of crimes during the full-scale invasion of Ukraine – atrocities in Bucha; the recent attack on Azov war prisoners in the Olenivka correctional colony. Even the militant that castrated a Ukrainian prisoner with a clerical knife in the latest video could also be a member of the Wagner group.

PMC Wagner is a Russian private military organization that, according to journalistic investigations, is financed through Yevgeny Prigozhin – a member of Putin’s “inner circle”. PMC Wagner took part in military operations in Ukraine in 2014, in Syria, Lybia, and in African countries.

Who Are The Neo-Nazis Fighting For Russia In Ukraine?

The video, published in December 2020, showed two nattily dressed Russian men -- waistcoats, pocket squares, silk ties – sipping American whiskey in brandy snifters and discussing killing Ukrainians.

"I'm a Nazi. I’m a Nazi,” said one of the men, Aleksei Milchakov, who was the main focus of the video published on a Russian nationalist YouTube channel. “I'm not going to go deep and say, I’m a nationalist, a patriot, an imperialist, and so forth. I’ll say it outright: I’m a Nazi.”

“You have to understand that when you kill a person, you feel the excitement of the hunt. If you’ve never been hunting, you should try it. It’s interesting,” he said.

[snip]

Along with members of the Russian Imperial Movement, a white supremacist group that was designated a "global terrorist" organization by the United States two years ago, Rusich is one of several right-wing groups that are actively fighting in Ukraine, in conjunction with Russia’s regular armed forces or allied separatist units.

According to a confidential report by Germany’s Federal Intelligence Service, which was obtained by Der Spiegel and excerpted on May 22, numerous Russian right-wing extremists and neo-Nazis are fighting in Ukraine.

German analysts wrote that the fact that Russian military and political leaders have welcomed neo-Nazi groups undermines the claim by Putin and his government that one of the principal motives behind the invasion is the desire to “de-Nazify” Ukraine, Spiegel said.

Signs of Neo-Nazi Ideology Amongst Russian Mercenaries

Instances of far-right leanings among some members of the armed forces is not unheard of in many other parts of the world, including Europe and North America. This is an increasingly common problem in Russia as well. Even more, the type of far-right ideology expressed in Russian mercenaries is showing homage to Nazi ideology.

This type of ideology espoused by Russian mercenaries remains anathema in a country where millions died fighting Nazis during World War II. The slogan “to fight fascism” was one of the rallying points inviting Russian volunteers to fight in Donbas against “Ukrainian Fascists”. Russian President Putin has called Ukraine a fascist country numerous times, yet the numerous mercenaries who went to fight in Donbas, Syria and Libya are neo-nazis themselves. This article analyses some of the available open source evidence, shedding light on Russian mercenaries’ extreme ideology.

Dmitry Utkin (Wagner)

In 2016, Utkin was invited at a Hero of the Fatherland reception in the Kremlin, where he was photographed wearing his medals. This event was attended by more than 300 soldiers and civilians, who have “demonstrated particular courage and heroism” and were personally thanked for their service by Putin himself. At the event he was awarded with the Order for Courage, allegedly for his services in Ukraine.

]
wagner-with-putin.jpg

A photo recently surfaced of Utkin with Nazi tattoos, giving additional proof of his ideological leanings. For those who been following Wagner group for some time this photos was not surprising, as his and a lot of Wagner fighters’ ideological inclinations were already known. The photo originally surfaced on Russian VK accounts and a Telegram group affiliated with the mercenaries, but received interest by media outlets just recently.

Taking a closer look at the photos, Nazi collar tabs with Waffen SS bolts on the left and military rank on the right can be identified. Lower on the chest, a Reichsadler Eagle, can be seen. All three of these tattoos are symbols found Waffen-SS military uniforms, which was the military branch of the Nazi Party’s SS organization.

wagner-nazi.jpg

Here are the REAL Nazis in the house:

Nicholas-fuentes-800-02.png
And you never mention the Nazis in the Ukraine military. You’re just a troll that’s all there is to it.

How about that neo-Nazi white supremacist in Buffalo shooting up a tops market that I have shopped at. Guy literally had an insignia of the Ukrainian Azov battalion on his backpack. He killed 10 of my fellow buffalonians. More than likely you will not even mention it. Let’s see you prove me wrong. Most likely you will continue to lie about my views and call me a Putin supporter or something. I don’t care about it. I know what I feel about the issue.

Yay I’ll criticize people who have swastikas in the Russian military because I’m not one sided, you’re blatantly one-sided. You never talk about the white supremacist Nazis in the Ukraine military. Despicable and a disgrace to the honorable soldiers of the Ukraine military.

I don't know if you are being sarcastic but you're probably right! :auiqs.jpg:
The Trumpers are really having a hard time finding a criticism that sticks with voters.

Too many people are sick and tired of the Trump and his lemming followers, schtick.
It is all about drama and hate. The lemmings stick with don because of their fear he instills in them.
A sorry bunch.

RACE is the main theme in America,

THAT'S MY POINT!
where gave you been under a rock?
It is you who is living under a rock or a discarded slab of sheetrock. You play into it and you never find your way out. RACE! RACE! RACE!
➡️Black = Gotta' be good!⬅️

➡️White = Just got's to be a RACIST! ⬅️

Do you see a RACIST element in that? Ya' think?
Folks like you .......
"Folks like me"? Uh-oh, I smell a RACIST!
... didn't vote for Pres Obama ...

Looky here, you wanna' see my voting card, homey? You done best sit down for a shock.
So you can go on somewhere with that BS about race.
You be the one talkin' 'bout RACISISM honey child, not me. I don't vote for anyone by the colour of they skin. Dat be you, not me.

Forum List

Back