Another Timmy Walz whopper: Being gay is illegal in Nebraska.

That man spends a whole lot of time talking about gays, trannies, kids being trannies and so on. It's a constant topic with him. I thought he wanted to be the vice president of the United States, not the vice president of gays.

And technically still illegal? How I can not even fathom he thought it was a good idea to tell that lie. He might as well say something like it's illegal to be black in America, or that it's illegal to eat bread.

But I'll be honest, after our last 10 years with gays, I wish it was illegal to be gay in America. I ignored gays throughout the 70s, 80, 90s up to 2010 because they just minded their own business and I was perfectly fine with that. I always liked ian McKellen and loved his movies, I always thought Freddie Mercury was an amazing singer, but I never cared they were gay. But now? Gays today have ruined everything the old school gays did to earn my tolerance and acceptance. Now I don't want anything to do with them.

So you are saying Kamala is the president?
No. I'm saying Kamala's, and maybe Walz's (assuming a win), responsibilities will be the following...

His policies will be...

1. Be ready to take the presidency in an emergency.

2. Cast the tie breaking vote in the Senate.

That man spends a whole lot of time talking about gays, trannies, kids being trannies and so on. It's a constant topic with him. I thought he wanted to be the vice president of the United States, not the vice president of gays.

And technically still illegal? How I can not even fathom he thought it was a good idea to tell that lie. He might as well say something like it's illegal to be black in America, or that it's illegal to eat bread.

But I'll be honest, after our last 10 years with gays, I wish it was illegal to be gay in America. I ignored gays throughout the 70s, 80, 90s up to 2010 because they just minded their own business and I was perfectly fine with that. I always liked ian McKellen and loved his movies, I always thought Freddie Mercury was an amazing singer, but I never cared they were gay. But now? Gays today have ruined everything the old school gays did to earn my tolerance and acceptance. Now I don't want anything to do with them.
Basically you’re saying that it was better when gay people were ashamed to be gay.

The guy just can’t tell the truth. But the Cult will believe him.

Those were the good old days

Now mental illness and sexual perversion is legally protected

Small children sre being brainwashed to embrace homosexuality and its driving them nuts

Basically you’re saying that it was better when gay people were ashamed to be gay.
If he isnt, I am

If they carried the plague we would not allow them to spread it to the rest of the population

If he isnt, I am

If they carried the plague we would not allow them to spread it to the rest of the population
A timely reminder that conservatives only care about freedom for themselves.

Yet another characteristic they share with fascists.

Forum List

Back