I guess I have to explain reality to the Trumpers, so they can understand!

Why don't you do us all a favor and shows us one country in the world that we should look to be like!!

You know, a country that is perfect and where no mistake are EVER made. A country you could look at with a microscope and find nothing bad.

Come on, show us. Show us the perfect world under Trump where there is no hate, no mistakes made, no poverty, no injustice no differences of opinion. Come on, show me and prove your point!
Not our fault you were on a deserted island and have dementia. :uhoh3:

Fantastic. We are now a nation where insulting each other is the "way to go". Where everyone that disagrees with us is a piece of shit. We are right!

Wait a minute, there are millions of Americans and each one thinks differently. How can we do what each one says is right? Do we need a consensus where the majority is what decides? Or are we an anarchy where the strongest win? or a asylum where the strongest user of words wins?

Ah yes, the latter is it and you have become our leader!!! Your insults and debasement of others makes you the best of the crazy group. Congratulations!

Hold on a second....... is the word "wanker" the best insult out there? Could we be making a mistake and choosing you to lead our asylum?

I guess not, moron would be a worse word, meaning you lose. You are not the top moron of the asylum. You lost the election! You and Trump and heading here:

View attachment 1007809
Perfect picture taken of you,who took that pic of you? :thup:

A desperate Hail Mary when asked to prove your words and then you do so and checkmate him. :rofl:
You are a winner! Fastest person ever been put on ignore by me. Congratulations on your achievement. You will go down in history as the greatest asshole on this message board

Yes .. yes .. the economy is so great! So glad we aren't still paying higher prices for goods and services after a 40+ year high inflation rate, discouraging new home buyers from pursuing their first home because of the high interest rates and inability to make the down payment, and forcing individuals to choose between eating food and paying their energy bills.

It is so awesome we don't have these issues in the Biden / Harris economy!
Trollboy paid shill here also wants to pretend that he economy was not great under trump and we had very very low gas prices and food and then once Biden got in all that skyrocketed,he wants us to pretend that never happened or that it wasn’t Biden’s fault.comedy gold. :rofl:

Oh not again!!!!

Inflation is Bidens fault. he has caused inflation to rise world wide, right?

Wait a minute, if Biden was able to get inflation to raise worldwide, it means he is really competent. I mean, for him alone to hurt our enemies more than hurting us (higher inflation in other countries than ours), he is actually doing great for our country!!! that means he is better than Trump at getting things done? After all, Trump will only raise inflation here in the U.S. and not worldwide. That is what we need, a doer and not a talker and incompetent man as Trump has proven himself to be!

and that means that Harris is now going to be doing what Biden did,. Let's elect Harris.
Hurting our enemies more than hurting us? You are seriously grasping at straws in defeat. :rofl:

Yes, we (and the economy) were better under Trump than under Biden BUT it is not the presidents that made it happen but the forces not under anyone's control that made it happen.

It is the pandemic (Covid) that caused this to happen

and

The COVID-19 pandemic precipitated a devastatingly sharp contraction of economic activity and huge job losses in early 2020, as government restrictions and fear of the virus kept people at home and businesses shut

Housing Market?

Prices of Real Estate in Europe

Saldo06/04/2023
COVID-19 has had a significant impact on various sectors of the economy. The real estate market is no different. Recent research shows that year-over-year increases in real estate prices have increased during the pandemic.

Unemployment?

The impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the euro area labour market for men and women

I can go on and on an on. The entire world was affected the SAME way due to the Pandemic. This was not Biden that caused it and as such, comparisons between Trump and Biden regarding the economy are pure misinformation.

Here in sum of what I stated above:

How has the economy of the United States been affected by COVID-19?

The COVID-19 pandemic's economic consequences are unprecedented for the U.S. by any measure. The toll we estimate that it took on the nation's gross domestic product is twice the size of that of the Great Recession of 2007-2009.

The reality is that Trump did not handle the pandemic as he should have. Here is an example of how Japan, who moved rapidly to stop the pandemic through shut-downs, has done better than the U.S. and Europe have done:

The Japanese Economy and the COVID-19 Pandemic

Japan's management of COVID-19 infection is considered better compared to that of the United States, Europe, and other countries.

and Biden has done better than Europe in making our economy better

View attachment 1007566

So get off the misinformation campaign you guys are in. Biden is not responsible for things being worse than when Trump was president. Start keying on what is to come if Trump or Biden are elected and stop using the economy as the basis for your debate.
A lot of information to process. Unfortunately the crowd you're trying to enlighten prefer leader worshiping and misinformation is what they thrive on. It is not what is said , but who is saying it that is important to them. This always get them excited.

1725823795758.png

Yes .. yes .. the economy is so great! So glad we aren't still paying higher prices for goods and services after a 40+ year high inflation rate, discouraging new home buyers from pursuing their first home because of the high interest rates and inability to make the down payment, and forcing individuals to choose between eating food and paying their energy bills.

It is so awesome we don't have these issues in the Biden / Harris economy!
Was sooo fun watching you own his ass,knowing his loony tune world he lives in,it’s all trumps fault these four years later after being out of office. :rofl:

It seems that I have failed in my attempts to make Republicans see facts, data, and statistics. The amount of Fake News and Disagree ratings given by them on this OP is overwhelming.

I guess this is now what will happen, given that Trump has been successful in making his supporters blind and that success will make Trump win the election. Here we go.............with Trump leading us now!

View attachment 1007814
:dig:
Yeah they were given because unlike you,WE don’t lie,you might try it sometime.one poster gave you a video that debunked your lies,you ignored it and pretended it did not and you whine about us being truthful when we post the truth that your posting fake news,what a loser.

Last edited:
At least I have provided links to articles that give data, statistics and facts. All you provide is words and words are free. Anyone can use them to say anything they want.
Which again were debunked in that video that poster posted fir you that you ran off from.

It is not only Putin but also Jong-un and Xi that he admires. He wants to be like them but is just a shred of that. As I have stated over and over again "Trump is the worst because he is INCOMPETENT!"
Put the words Biden in there in that last sentence there and you will have finally made one post in this thread that was truthful. :rofl:

A lot of information to process. Unfortunately the crowd you're trying to enlighten prefer leader worshiping and misinformation is what they thrive on. It is not what is said , but who is saying it that is important to them. This always get them excited.

View attachment 1008390
You are correct. We are presently living in a world that is losing sanity and especially here in the U.S. and under Trump and the Far right, who have been mesmerized (conned) by Trump.

Having said that, data, statistics, and facts do not go away and in a moment of sanity, they may enter their brains. Proof is in the pudding as there are now many Trump loyalists that have ended up leaving him. It is a small percentage (compared to the number of members of the cult) but it does keep hope up that if you try, ultimately some will open their eyes.

Thanks for your post.

Sure, burn those words into me, hahaha
Obama is Putin's wannabe, friend.

Obama even gave Putin our Uranium. Look at the pure admiration and awe in obama's face
View attachment 1008023
And he try’s to tell us with a strait face Obama was not putins bitch.comedy gold. :rofl: You totally owned him.his ass must really hurt after that ass beating.:abgg2q.jpg:he sure is getting paid well by the DNC fir these ass beatings he has suffered he would never come back for them for free,no way in hell. :abgg2q.jpg:

How is calling you out as a chinese stooge racist? Now if I said you are a stupid C word merely because you were chinese, you would have a point. But I didn't. I declared that you are a paid political hack for the chinese. You could be yellow, white, black, or purple. Doesn't matter what color you are.

What you ARE is a traitor to this country, and a chinese stooge.
:thankusmile: pesky facts like that are too complicated for him to understand.

Trump has incorporated over 500 businesses. Having 13 of them not be viable and have to file for bankruptcy is a success rate that is almost incomprehensible. If you knew ANYTHING about businesses...then you would realize that!
You are making far too much sense for America haters brain here to comprehend I’m afraid,that logic might cause his brain cells to override and cause him to go into the ER room if he is not already in the suicide hotline watch from all these ass beatings he has suffered,wonder if this poster is the banker in disguise. :rofl:

You are truly a racist and biased person. It exudes from your words. In addition, the hate and disdain you have for others floods out of you.

View attachment 1008348
So THATS your answer to his post when he gave you cold hard documented facts on obamas corruption your answer is he is a racist with a cartooon?:rofl:

That’s the best you can come up with? You are really digging at the bottom of the barrel now after getting owned,wow what a hypocrite,you claim nobody addresses your pathetic facts that is pure bs and when someone posts well known documented facts on obamas corruption,your Hail Mary is they are a racist,you destroy your credibility far worse with each passing post.:rofl:

Forum List

Back