How Is The Confederate Flag Considered A Hate Symbol?

That is a fact. I am so disoriented that I don't know what this thread is about anymore. Was it racism towards whites or a Confederate Flag thread? I don't know anymore.
When you don't even realize the confederate flag is a symbol of a people who so hated America they would fight the deadliest war in American history, just for the right to enslave other human beings.

That is a fact. I am so disoriented that I don't know what this thread is about anymore. Was it racism towards whites or a Confederate Flag thread? I don't know anymore.

Again he's been reported so I expect that he'll be dealt with. The scary thing is that this moron used to be a mod here himself.

How Is The Confederate Flag Considered A Hate Symbol?​

Well, there's a lot of red in it plus there are stars and then there is a cross (which is blue) , so you know ......
Field of red, blood, battle.
Cross of St. Andrew, national flag of Scotland and Ireland, part of the British Empire.
13 stars, 13 tribes of Israel (not the 13 colonies) including the two half-tribes of Ephraim and Manasseh.

Ephraim's star, the central star, represented the south (and Great Britain).

The star of Manasseh was in there somewhere, representing the Union.

That is not a message but an extremely rude,crass demonstation
of proof you need to be Banned.I rarely call for banning.
You obviously have earned it.

You know for the first time ever I just gained a bit of respect for you. Maybe there is a heart somewhere in there after all. :)

Cross of St. Andrew, national flag of Scotland and Ireland, part of the British Empire.
13 stars, 13 tribes of Israel (not the 13 colonies) including the two half-tribes of Ephraim and Manasseh.

And that is what the left refuses to believe about the Confederate flag.

How Is The Confederate Flag Considered A Hate Symbol?​

Well, there's a lot of red in it plus there are stars and then there is a cross (which is blue) , so you know ......

Yep, the definiton of HATRED.

Forum List

Back