Did Biden add 13 million jobs or were the 13 million RE-HIRED employees that were let go due COVID ?

you fucking dumbass

Prices used to compute the CPI are collected during the entire month. CPI data is published monthly , with the index value representing an estimate of the price level for the month as a whole, rather than a specific date.
What do you think you just said?

When they say that inflation for the month of April (or whatever month) is 3% that means that if it were at that rate for a twelve month period it would be 3%. The actual inflation rate for that month is 3% divided by TWELVE.

My God you are too stupid for words

What do you think you just said?

When they say that inflation for the month of April (or whatever month) is 3% that means that if it were at that rate for a twelve month period it would be 3%. The actual inflation rate for that month is 3% divided by TWELVE.

My God you are too stupid for words

It is the "estimate of the price level for the month as a whole" ----> ("for the entire month")

CPI data is published monthly , with the index value representing an estimate of the price level for the month as a whole, rather than a specific date.

"for the entire month"

Lesh, spin these again:

“But no president’s had the run we’ve had in terms of creating jobs and bringing down inflation. It was 9% when I came to office, 9%,” Biden said.

‘Inject bleach.’ Biden again twisted Trump’s words, claiming his predecessor “would tell people, inject bleach,” during the COVID-19 pandemic. Trump suggested that scientists test the use of “very powerful light” and “disinfectant” in the body to kill the virus. But he didn’t tell people to do this themselves, nor did he say: “inject bleach.”

Jobs. He misleadingly contrasted the job creation under his presidency with the job losses that occurred over former President Donald Trump’s term, losses that occurred once the COVID-19 pandemic hit. “He’s never succeeded in creating jobs and I have never failed,” Biden claimed. “I have created over 15 million jobs since I have been president, 15 million in three-and-three-quarters years.”

Last edited:
It is the "estimate of the price level for the month as a whole" ----> ("for the entire month")

CPI data is published monthly , with the index value representing an estimate of the price level for the month as a whole, rather than a specific date.

"for the entire month"

Lesh, spin these again:

“But no president’s had the run we’ve had in terms of creating jobs and bringing down inflation. It was 9% when I came to office, 9%,” Biden said.

‘Inject bleach.’ Biden again twisted Trump’s words, claiming his predecessor “would tell people, inject bleach,” during the COVID-19 pandemic. Trump suggested that scientists test the use of “very powerful light” and “disinfectant” in the body to kill the virus. But he didn’t tell people to do this themselves, nor did he say: “inject bleach.”

Jobs. He misleadingly contrasted the job creation under his presidency with the job losses that occurred over former President Donald Trump’s term, losses that occurred once the COVID-19 pandemic hit. “He’s never succeeded in creating jobs and I have never failed,” Biden claimed. “I have created over 15 million jobs since I have been president, 15 million in three-and-three-quarters years.”
For the month PRORATED OUT TO A YEARLY RATE

YOU STUPID FUCK

Forum List

Back