Kamala finally adds policies to her web page, do you support her new agenda? (Poll)

Do you support Kamala's or Trump's policy agenda?

• Kamala's

Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Trump's

Votes: 24 60.0%
  • Neither

Votes: 7 17.5%

• Total voters
And now you're pretending you didn't say what you said despite the repeated quotes of you saying it.

Fucking moron.

One video with both a date and a source.

You also tried to claim they were from different events, which is absurd.

You;re a fucking moron.
And you're hoping to sidestep your posting of an undated, unsourced image file and claiming it was something it wasn't.

You dishonest hack / vulgar little boy.

Your meltdown continues.....

And now you're pretending you didn't say what you said despite the repeated quotes of you saying it.

Fucking moron.

One video with both a date and a source.

You also tried to claim they were from different events, which is absurd.

You;re a fucking moron.
Posting as you did an undated. Unsourced image file was a dishonest tactic. Now you claim others were supposed to know it came from a source you posted subsequent to the image file.

Give it a rest you dishonest, vulgar little boy. Your meltdown and attempt to justify your dishonesty is a sorry joke.

A question from an economics forum he did last week.

It’s his answer verbatim. The video is widely available. I guess right wing media don’t want you see it.
Trump is addressing child care costs relative to the other major expenses that households have: healthcare, real estate, groceries, etc. What's hard to understand that childcare makes up roughly 10% of household earnings and why is it the governments responsibility to pay for it?

Meanwhile .. Harris continues to ignore the press.

Trump is addressing child care costs relative to the other major expenses that households have: healthcare, real estate, groceries, etc. What's hard to understand that childcare makes up roughly 10% of household earnings and why is it the governments responsibility to pay for it?

Meanwhile .. Harris continues to ignore the press.
If Trump thinks the government shouldn’t do anything about it, why didn’t he just say so?

Posting as you did an undated. Unsourced image file was a dishonest tactic. Now you claim others were supposed to know it came from a source you posted subsequent to the image file.

Give it a rest you dishonest, vulgar little boy. Your meltdown and attempt to justify your dishonesty is a sorry joke.
You are a fucking moron.

Why didn’t those millions of illegals cause inflation the previous 20 years?
Because Biden just let in 12,000,000, and is giving them free food, free housing, free healthcare, free education, duh.

Much more "demand" with the same supply = inflation.

Why? His proposals are written at like a 3rd grade level. Most campaigns produce white papers to discuss policy proposals. Trump doesn’t. He makes squishy and undefined statements. Always has.

Guys, stop pretending Trump gives a shit about policy. He may be able to speak about one or two areas, but he has no idea about the rest.
I give up. You obviously can't read or even if you can, you don't see or understand what you are reading. Sad.

I give up. You obviously can't read or even if you can, you don't see or understand what you are reading. Sad.
I posted sections from the platform which don’t have any details whatsoever.

Your response was that it was unreasonable for his proposals to contain details.

It’s really not.

1725918036924.png

His platform is 16 pages filled with vague statements and next to no details.
You don't get his texts or emails do you. You probably have never listened to any of his lengthy interviews, town halls, rally speeches do you. And I doubt seriously you have read much if any of Agenda 47 or you would be so embarrassed to say that.

Forum List

Back