Kamala finally adds policies to her web page, do you support her new agenda? (Poll)

Do you support Kamala's or Trump's policy agenda?

• Kamala's

Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Trump's

Votes: 23 59.0%
  • Neither

Votes: 7 17.9%

• Total voters
Your post 222 had no link you dishonest hack. It was a. Png file.
And I provided the video as soon as you asked.

After that, you tried calling it an unsourced and undated video despite the fact that it had both a source and a date.

All of which is you lying to avoid admitting his response was meaningless gibberish.

And I provided the video as soon as you asked.

After that, you tried calling it an unsourced and undated video despite the fact that it had both a source and a date.

All of which is you lying to avoid admitting his response was meaningless gibberish.
A video was cut and pasted after many pages had scrolled by. Which is your dishonest hackery while obscenely humping Trump's leg while avoiding any ability to address the Harris failure to do any press interviews.

A video was cut and pasted after many pages has scrolled by. Which is your dishonest hackery while obscenely humping Trump's leg while avoiding any ability to address the Harris failure to do any press interviews.
It was post 232. 10 posts later.

In direct response to your question about where it came from.

False. Your post 222 had an unsourced image file, not a video.
And then you asked and I provided the video 10 posts after the image. After which you complained that the video was unsourced and undated.

Which is stupid because it was sourced and dated.

That's all you got to defend yourself? LOL!
far more than you've got.

You seem to rely on denigrating everyone that disagrees with the bullshit you've been fed by your masters, not realizing they are bad as the people you demean.

She is raising taxes to pay for this stuff. Republicans have programs which take money money from taxpayers and give it to corporations, and the wealthy. Whenever anyone suggested giving money to low income tax payers they go bat shit crazy of "transfer of wealth" and "free shit".

Tax cuts for the wealthy are a transfer of wealth to people who don't need it, from those whose the low income labour who earned that money for them.

The President of McDonalds is paid $20 million per year from the sale of hamburgers made by minimum wage workers.
Gee. What a horrible thing to reward companies which innovate, expand and create jobs.

A Much better plan is to tax the middle class and hand their money to illegals.

And then you asked and I provided the video 10 posts after the image. After which you complained that the video was unsourced and undated.

Which is stupid because it was sourced and dated.
It took 10 posts after you were called out for your dishonest tactics. The original png file in your post 222 was not dated or sourced. Stop being a dishonest hack.

Trump built 52 miles of border wall in 4 year on a 2,000 mile border. That can be climbed over or dug under.
Curious why Kamalalala uses any part of it in her campaign ads.

I guess she’s even dumber than you.

It took 10 posts after you were called out for your dishonest tactics. The original png file in your post 222 was not dated or sourced. Stop being a dishonest hack.
You asked where it was from and I posted it. Nothing dishonest about it. Took 10 minutes. After which you complained the VIDEO was unsourced and undated, despite the fact that it was both.

You asked where it was from and I posted it. Nothing dishonest about it. Took 10 minutes. After which you complained the VIDEO was unsourced and undated, despite the fact that it was both.
It took 10 posts after your dishonest tactic of posting undated, unsourced cutting and pasting before you posted the undated video.

It took 10 posts after your dishonest tactic of posting undated, unsourced cutting and pasting before you posted the undated video.
Yeah, the undated video.

1725913741420.png

Fucking moron.

Trump built 52 miles of border wall in 4 year on a 2,000 mile border. That can be climbed over or dug under.
And Biden later decided to continue building the wall.

The obvious problem was that Biden-Harris had auctioned existing wall material as scrap, receiving pennies on the dollar compared to what taxpayers had been billed for the material.

You cut and pasted an undated, unsourced png file you dishonest hack.

Your emotional meltdown is funny.
And now you're pretending you didn't say what you said despite the repeated quotes of you saying it.

Fucking moron.

I'll leave it to you to defend undated, unsourced videos.

One video with both a date and a source.

You also tried to claim they were from different events, which is absurd.

You;re a fucking moron.

Forum List

Back