Harris dominates with Jewish voters

Yeah, but you were just blaming the Jews for being killed by Nazis.

Are you trying to diminish how evil the Nazis were to Jews?
Unfortunately there are no documents that prove that other groups were as accommodating to the Nazis as the Jews

Unfortunately there are no documents that prove that other groups were as accommodating to the Nazis as the Jews
Antisemitic liar. Shame on you. the Nazis confiscated their guns, like you Dems want to do, so they had no means of defense.

Blaming Jews for what happened to them in the Holocaust is MAJOR antisemitism.

(This is how the Dems talk about the poor souls murdered by Nazis, and the brainwashed Jews still vote Dem.)

Prove that other groups settled their affairs before they got onto the trains.
I have no idea where you got the idea that Jews settled their affairs before they got on the trains. From some Jew-hating sites you Dems read.

The Jews were rounded up, placed into ghettos, and then forced onto cattle cars to be murdered…..AND YOU ARE CRITICIZING THE JEWS?!

You Dems have sunk to an unbelievable level of antisemitism, and are thrilled to show it off.

Got to hell, bitch.

Mark Twain in Harper's, 1899
Concerning the Jews

If the statistics are right, the Jews constitute but one percent of the human race. It suggests a nebulous dim puff of stardust lost in the blaze of the Milky Way.

Properly the Jew ought hardly to be heard of, but he is heard of, has always been heard of.

He is as prominent on the planet as any other people and his commercial importance is extravagantly out of proportion to the smallness of his bulk.

His contributions to the world's list of great names in literature, science, art, music, finance, medicine, and obtuse learning are also way out of proportion to the weakness of his numbers.

He has made a marvelous fight in this world in all the ages and has done it with his hands tied behind him.

He could be vain of himself and be excused for it. The Egyptians, the Babylonians and the Persians rose, filled the planet with sound and splendor, and faded to dream stuff and passed away.

The Greeks and the Romans followed and made a vast noise and they are gone.

Other peoples have sprung up and held their torch high for a time. But it burned out, and they sit in twilight now or have vanished.

The Jew saw them all. Beat them all, and is now what he always was, exhibiting no decadence, no infirmities of age, no weakening of his parts, no slowing of his energies, no dulling of his alert and aggressive mind. All things are mortal but the Jew. All other forces pass, but he remains.""

`

Mark Twain in Harper's, 1899
Concerning the Jews

If the statistics are right, the Jews constitute but one percent of the human race. It suggests a nebulous dim puff of stardust lost in the blaze of the Milky Way.

Properly the Jew ought hardly to be heard of, but he is heard of, has always been heard of.

He is as prominent on the planet as any other people and his commercial importance is extravagantly out of proportion to the smallness of his bulk.

His contributions to the world's list of great names in literature, science, art, music, finance, medicine, and obtuse learning are also way out of proportion to the weakness of his numbers.

He has made a marvelous fight in this world in all the ages and has done it with his hands tied behind him.

He could be vain of himself and be excused for it. The Egyptians, the Babylonians and the Persians rose, filled the planet with sound and splendor, and faded to dream stuff and passed away.

The Greeks and the Romans followed and made a vast noise and they are gone.

Other peoples have sprung up and held their torch high for a time. But it burned out, and they sit in twilight now or have vanished.

The Jew saw them all. Beat them all, and is now what he always was, exhibiting no decadence, no infirmities of age, no weakening of his parts, no slowing of his energies, no dulling of his alert and aggressive mind. All things are mortal but the Jew. All other forces pass, but he remains.""

`
Such is the power of Gd.

I have no idea where you got the idea that Jews settled their affairs before they got on the trains. From some Jew-hating sites you Dems read.

The Jews were rounded up, placed into ghettos, and then forced onto cattle cars to be murdered…..AND YOU ARE CRITICIZING THE JEWS?!

You Dems have sunk to an unbelievable level of antisemitism, and are thrilled to show it off.

Got to hell, bitch.
You have no idea PERIOD. You think that illegals here would pay their bills and wait around to hop themselves in a cattle car?

So you’re saying the illegals are superior to the Jews?

Go to hell.
I have no intention of going to hell even if it were to exist. I wouldn't go walk to my deportation place neither. And you can bet your bottom dollar that I wouldn't settle my bills

I have no intention of going to hell even if it were to exist. I wouldn't go walk to my deportation place neither. And you can bet your bottom dollar that I wouldn't settle my bills
Jews! Are you listening to this? ^^^ This is a Democrat who is criticizing the poor Jewish souls rounded up and gassed to death. This is the Democrat Party today, full of blatant antisemites who are proud to brag about it.

Know who you’re voting for: The Party of Antisemites.

Jews! Are you listening to this? ^^^ This is a Democrat who is criticizing the poor Jewish souls rounded up and gassed to death. This is the Democrat Party today, full of blatant antisemites who are proud to brag about it.

Know who you’re voting for: The Party of Antisemites.
Lisa558 needs to calm down.

Forum List

Back