If the 2024 election is NOT a landslide, Harris wins!

You need to wake up!

Unless tomorrow evening Kamala lands a LEFT HOOK at the debate, it is basically over, and Trump is re-elected...........and all we have to do is VOTE! The Independents are with us, a swath of Democrats are with us, and all the Left has are the Cheney's, who the Left used to call Darth Vader.

The Left knows they are in DEEP TROUBLE, and their minions are just coming on here and other places <snip>
You are reading it wrongly. Dementia Donny is slipping and all know it.

The polls are a statistical tie.

Higher turnout will handle Kamala the win, not Trump.

LOL, good deal, I am glad you think that. I will not tell you that you have no clue how to read polls, but it is obvious, you DO NOT.

Wait, I will waste my time for just a minute to give you a little taste; which of course you will blow off, lol.

Tell us, how far on election day was Hillary ahead........NOT in state polls, but in national polls?

And then tell us, using the same criteria, how far ahead was Biden in 2020?

Ummmmmmmm, tell us what the number is now, lol. What do you think, all of those people just went up in smoke from then to now? What also do you think, that California has turned less blue, New York, New Jersey, Illinois?

Point is-------> these elections have been won by 100,000 or less in 16, and around 40,000 in 2020; and yet, you have a national average swing of 7 to 9 points not in your favor, lol.

I don't know what your smoking down there in your FORT WAYNE area, but whatever it is, it is making you delusional, and even LIBERAL pollsters are admitting.......you are in deep doo...........which should make no difference to you, since Indiana is going to go RED anyway........and we thank you for your support-)

Based on polling in the 7 swing states, ....
Harris leads in four of the states (Nevada, Michigan, Wisconsin, and Pennsylvania) and trails in the other three by 2 points or less (North Carolina, Georgia, and Arizona).
And with the history of the 2020 voting...

View attachment 1008297
Now with nearly

Illegal Aliens Are Still Voting in Our Elections​

In Virginia, for example, more than 11,000 aliens were initially listed on the state’s voter roll within the past decade.
In New Jersey, at least 616 known aliens ended up in the state’s voter registration system just a few years ago.
Since 2021, nearly 200 aliens were initially on voter rolls in Arizona
So Trump MUST WIN in a landslide popular vote AND in a landslide electoral college vote... as the above charts show Democrats will have the larger absentee voting AND when Biden tells illegals..."I would, in fact, make sure that there is, we immediate surge to the border, "

The chances of illegal voting by absentee ballots are considerable higher under Democrats.
Finally the process of "absentee voting" requires two times the absentee voter has to sign voting documents:
1) After requesting to absentee vote, a form is mailed and the recipient must sign the request.
2) The absentee ballot is mailed and the recipient/voter must sign the envelope that the ballot is mailed back in.
Look at the 3 sets of signatures and tell me that all 3 examples that each request form and returned ballot envelope signed by same person!
source:'Ripe for error': Ballot signature verification is flawed - and a big factor in the election
View attachment 1008299

If MFing Nevada chooses Harris I'll be that much closer to leaving this State. Fucking Californians fuck everything up.

Explain what FB banned these photos of pedophiliac actions taken by Biden because according to FB these "sexually activities" went against their Community Standards...
View attachment 1008903
No explanation needed. There is nothing illegal (like pedophilia) going on in any of these photos. No idea why they would have been censored...IF in fact they really were.
Probably just another whacko MAGAt conspiracy theory.

That's because things WERE more normal then. You didn't have illegitimacy rates going through the roof. And yes, Democrats DO support pedophiles. It's the next logical step in their support of sexual freaks.
So you think it is the governmen's job to regulate what people do in their bedrooms behind closed doors?
So much for "liberty" and "personal freedom" then huh?
And that's the whole point. The MAJORITY of American voters see through the lying of Republicans who try to claim they stand for these things.
And that is why they (you) can't win elections anymore.
You are out of touch.

LOL, good deal, I am glad you think that. I will not tell you that you have no clue how to read polls, but it is obvious, you DO NOT.

Wait, I will waste my time for just a minute to give you a little taste; which of course you will blow off, lol.

Tell us, how far on election day was Hillary ahead........NOT in state polls, but in national polls?

And then tell us, using the same criteria, how far ahead was Biden in 2020?

Ummmmmmmm, tell us what the number is now, lol. What do you think, all of those people just went up in smoke from then to now? What also do you think, that California has turned less blue, New York, New Jersey, Illinois?

Point is-------> these elections have been won by 100,000 or less in 16, and around 40,000 in 2020; and yet, you have a national average swing of 7 to 9 points not in your favor, lol.

I don't know what your smoking down there in your FORT WAYNE area, but whatever it is, it is making you delusional, and even LIBERAL pollsters are admitting.......you are in deep doo...........which should make no difference to you, since Indiana is going to go RED anyway........and we thank you for your support-)
How was explained many times, and you simply ignore it.

So I will simply ignore your caterwauling.

If MFing Nevada chooses Harris I'll be that much closer to leaving this State. Fucking Californians fuck everything up.
You better make plans to move then.

Harris is going to win every battleground state, except for Georgia. MAGA election officials are already planning to steal Georgia for Trump. Perhaps you should move there.

Forum List

Back