Poll for just Kamala supporters: Do you like having W and Dick Cheney on your side?

Kamala supporters - are you comfortable with and do you approve of W and Cheney supporting Kamala?

• Yes

Votes: 10 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm not the Decider, I am told what to think by those who cut me a government check

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
IOW, you have no standards....Any port in a storm.
I have simply never liked Dick Cheney, ever since the Iraq War started, as I think he helped lead Sonovabush down that trail. Definitely not someone, I would want to go hunting with. He needs social redemption for his past. Mind you, recognition of Trump being the wrong choice for America, comes nowhere near redeeming his past, but it is something.

I realize that more than a few posters here have likely noted that my avatar is a fanboy of the avatar "EMH". He's a fav of ours.
First, because he is a typical MAGA with his histrionics, hyperbole, and weirdness.
Proto-typical MAGA.

But, having said that.....he is fun. Fun in the sense that he is an easy, quick, and satisfying way to feel good about oneself..
I mean by that, my poor avatar reads his stuff and sits back and says to himself ---"Thank God, I'm not like that. That bullet missed me. But nailed him.".

So, please......don't anybody here discourage or dis on EMH. He may simply leave this gossipboard again and return to the Great Awakening gossipboard. WWG1WGA?

MAGA = EMH.
EMH = MAGA.

I love this bar.

--------------------------------------------------------------

This is your credibility...

You claim this was a 757

You claim this is not controlled demolition

and we still are waiting for you to answer five really simple and basic climate questions..

because both 911 and the Co2 FRAUD are sponsored by Left Wing Zionist Fascism...

1. Why does one Earth polar circle have 9+ times the ice of the other?
2. Why is there ice age glacier south of Arctic Circle on Greenland but no such ice age glacier north of Arctic Circle on Alaska?
3. If the oceans are "warming" why is the record decade for canes still the 1940s?
4. If the oceans are "rising" why can't we see one single photo of land sinking?
5. How did Co2 thaw North America and freeze Greenland at the same time?

Jeopardy! music still playing...

That is a 757.

This is typical of all left wing Zionist Fascist "climate scientists" who cannot answer five basic climate questions...

1. Why does one Earth polar circle have 9+ times the ice of the other?
2. Why is there ice age glacier south of Arctic Circle on Greenland but no such ice age glacier north of Arctic Circle on Alaska?
3. If the oceans are "warming" why is the record decade for canes still the 1940s?
4. If the oceans are "rising" why can't we see one single photo of land sinking?
5. How did Co2 thaw North America and freeze Greenland at the same time?

Indeed, the Co2 FRAUD and 911 take the same level of idiocy to fall for... IQ<5

No. You said "proves" it. I see your opinion. Do you have proof?

Stand by that claim. The FACT that Dick Cheney endorsed Kamala is PROOF that Kamala is the more Zionist Fascist candidate, the more treasonous candidate, the more likely to start wars over lies solely to help Israel not America candidate, and by far the more dishonest candidate.

Dick Cheney. Anyone still supporting Cheney has precisely ZERO PATRIOTISM to AMERICA.

I guess you forget that trump was president and his incompetence is responsible for 1 milion deaths and milions more suffering from long COVID.
China [the lefts greatest ally] is responsible for the COVID deaths that happened across the entire world .. and more people died from covid during the Briben admin than during the Trump admin ..

I've got no problem with someone choosing to not vote for Trump, but to call yourself a Republican, and then turn around and support Kumalla, tells us what we've always suspected about them. They were never conservatives in the first place. And NEVER FORGET, voting for the Dims is voting to flood our country with the third-world, and you're NOT a good American if you vote for that!

• Informative
Reactions: EMH
I've got no problem with someone choosing to not vote for Trump, but to call yourself a Republican, and then turn around and support Kumalla, tells us what we've always suspected about them. They were never conservatives in the first place. And NEVER FORGET, voting for the Dims is voting to flood our country with the third-world, and you're NOT a good American if you vote for that!

The only country W and Cheney have ever cared about is ISRAEL.

So, as the poll shows, all Kamala supporters love W and Cheney....

LOL!!!

Why is Tim Walz hiding his???

Forum List

Back