This is very important report for all US citizens voting in November for president.

So, the people would not have been hanging on the aircraft as they taxied and took off?
Big HINT. If you are civilian and the Army is pulling out in 30 days, you do not wait, unless you are willing to take your chances. Having a government job when you get home should become the lease of your worries. Just like Hillary should have pulled her people out of Benghazi before it went to sh#t. Some government civilians are slow to learn.

classic,,

thanks for the laugh,,
Glad I could help, with the truth. The money may be good for overseas civilian duty (government or contrator) in a combat zone, but you don't want to maximize the time when the military is pulling out. Not unless you are stupid, ie, don't wait for the last plane out.

I am darned glad, we are out of Afghanistan. Obama, then Trump should have already had us out, long before Joe extended the trump time limits, and ordered the pull out. It was a good move, whether the Army affected their own self-protection mission adequately or not. If it wasn't for one Afghani suicide bomber killing 13 US troops and 170 Afghanis, it would have been by the numbers. Yes, we needed to be out, and Joe got us out. Good.
White 6, all of us are glad we are out of Afghanistan. I am not saying it was wrong to leave, but leave smartly. Joe left dumbly. The Army took orders from Joe. Joe did not tell them to do it the best way, he told them do it now. It is worse than those troops that were killed. The country left behind by Joe is roughly the country found by General Tommy Franks to begin with. Joe wiped his slate clean. He handed billions of important things to the Taliban. Don't you imagine the Taliban were grateful to Biden for donating billions of arms to the Taliban?

Good we are out. But the way out was a mess.

Why do the Trump cultists want Americans to still be in Afghanistan?

And how's that wave of terror from Afghanistan coming along?

Trump cultists are so easily terrified into submission. Their masters know that keeping them hysterical keeps them obedient.
That is like asking us why did we stay in Germany for decades. Why are we in Japan. Why are we in South Korea. And why did Biden go to bat for Ukraine then tell them, little guy, I will only do this and this and though you need that and that, nope, you can't get any. It took the Netherlands and Finland to get jets to Ukraine to help them. And now they are kicking Russia's ass. General Tommy Franks used the best system. Tommy ensured out troops in Afghanistan topped out at a few hundred. And was instrumental in helping Afghanistan beat out the Taliban using their own men. It was much later that we put in our troops in large amounts. But it was not to win a war, it was to help Afghanistan set up a Government that would last and be for the people, of the people and for the people.

Joe Biden fucked up all those plans.

The Taliban never really adhered to their agreement and never were going to.

All the more reason to withdraw.
Biden took a country under the control of it's own citizens and handed them all over to the Taliban who are not native Afghans at all.

I am darned glad, we are out of Afghanistan. Obama, then Trump should have already had us out, long before Joe extended the trump time limits, and ordered the pull out. It was a good move, whether the Army affected their own self-protection mission adequately or not. If it wasn't for one Afghani suicide bomber killing 13 US troops and 170 Afghanis, it would have been by the numbers. Yes, we needed to be out, and Joe got us out. Good.

No it wasn't, they abandoned US citizens and allies alike.

This is very important report for all US citizens voting in November for president.​

Looks like I may be done reading Fox on the web now. I refuse to be blackmailed.
There is no story out there that is not available from more than one source as most journalism
these days is merely copied and passed around by media and not even vetted by them.

Screen Shot 2024-09-08 at 9.14.16 PM.png

And here it is:

AP lies though claiming Trump signed off on the deal and Joe just carried it out when in fact Biden altered the deal when the time came against the advise of all his generals. It was never part of Trump's plan to evacuate the military first before any civilians were taken out when it was the military which was keeping them safe in the first place.

Nor would Trump have left 80 billion dollars in military hardware behind.

Last edited:
Biden took a country under the control of it's own citizens and handed them all over to the Taliban who are not native Afghans at all.
We spent decades arming and training the Afghan people to prepare them for when we left. How many more decades would have you spent? How many more tens of billions do you think it would have taken?

White 6, all of us are glad we are out of Afghanistan. I am not saying it was wrong to leave, but leave smartly. Joe left dumbly. The Army took orders from Joe. Joe did not tell them to do it the best way, he told them do it now. It is worse than those troops that were killed. The country left behind by Joe is roughly the country found by General Tommy Franks to begin with. Joe wiped his slate clean. He handed billions of important things to the Taliban. Don't you imagine the Taliban were grateful to Biden for donating billions of arms to the Taliban?

Good we are out. But the way out was a mess.
If you tell the Army to go in or go out on a certain day. You don't (as a civillian) volunteer to go in the week before, and you damn sure don't want to roll the dice, the pullout will be called off or delayed again, and try to maximize that overseas, non taxed big income to be on the last plane out, is what I am saying. If making big bank, tax free for a year or so, you are there, passport, visa in your possession, visa credit card in your pocket, and your security is scheduled to move out, and you know it, as it has been relayed to you, GET the FK out, is one more month pay worth it? NO. I have seen Giant Cluster Fks, just pulling Brigades out of the field state side, not even in a war zone. A civilian should know better, having observed the efficiency/inefficiency around him. But, you do it your way. Counsel kids to do it that way, if they get the opportunity. I don't know you, or any kids dumb enough to listen to you.

Big HINT. If you are civilian and the Army is pulling out in 30 days, you do not wait, unless you are willing to take your chances. Having a government job when you get home should become the lease of your worries. Just like Hillary should have pulled her people out of Benghazi before it went to sh#t. Some government civilians are slow to learn.
The problem was they thought Biden was lying like he usually did. They had no idea he was serious until Bagram was abandoned overnight without telling anyone.

Democrats should write a report on how the GOP wishes our soldiers could have continued dying in Afghanistan in perpetuity for no reason
Oh but they have. But it is not factual. I had an uncle die in Korea and he though older than me by over 20 years was a favorite of mine and when he was killed in Korea I went to where he got buried the day of his burial. I say this to nail down how bad a family feels when lost to a war. Bush had things set up correct. Even Trump wanted out but not the Biden way. Trump would have never left billions of arms to donate them to the Taliban. We left airplanes, tanks and more. The taliban were handed a gift by Biden amounting to billions of dollars. Sure if you are a Muslim, you wanted it over. But there was a good reason why General Franks using a fast system got the Taliban and Al Qaeda almost entirely removed. Biden did as to our own southern border and yanked open the flood gates to allow them in at will. Children are banned from going to school. Girls are dealt with harshly. I am not proud of what Biden did to Afghanistan.

Biden hates being blamed as president for his own acts. So he pointed his finger away and said in effect, don't blame me for doing acts as the president. Blame others.
This can prove he did wrong in abandoning Afghanistan.

Texas Rep. Mike McCaul, the Republican chair of the House Foreign Affairs Committee, released a scathing report that took a fine-toothed comb to the military's botched 2021 Afghanistan withdrawal and highlighted areas of serious mismanagement.

The Republican-led report opens by harkening back to President Joe Biden’s urgency to withdraw from the Vietnam War as a senator in the 1970s. That, along with the Afghanistan withdrawal, demonstrates a "pattern of callous foreign policy positions and readiness to abandon strategic partners," according to the report.

The report also disputed Biden's assertion that his hands were tied to the Doha agreement former President Trump had made with the Taliban establishing a deadline for U.S. withdrawal for the summer of 2021, and it revealed how state officials had no plan for getting Americans and allies out while there were still troops there to protect them.

Wow, a report from the House Repubs blamed Biden....holy fuck, what will happen next, will it be cold in Jan at the North Pole?

The problem was they thought Biden was lying like he usually did. They had no idea he was serious until Bagram was abandoned overnight without telling anyone.
Joke was on them. Tough shit. They must have been money making Republicans and were not used to presidents not doing what they said, because the last one didn't.

Forum List

Back