This is very important report for all US citizens voting in November for president.

Biden hates being blamed as president for his own acts. So he pointed his finger away and said in effect, don't blame me for doing acts as the president. Blame others.
This can prove he did wrong in abandoning Afghanistan.

Texas Rep. Mike McCaul, the Republican chair of the House Foreign Affairs Committee, released a scathing report that took a fine-toothed comb to the military's botched 2021 Afghanistan withdrawal and highlighted areas of serious mismanagement.

The Republican-led report opens by harkening back to President Joe Biden’s urgency to withdraw from the Vietnam War as a senator in the 1970s. That, along with the Afghanistan withdrawal, demonstrates a "pattern of callous foreign policy positions and readiness to abandon strategic partners," according to the report.

The report also disputed Biden's assertion that his hands were tied to the Doha agreement former President Trump had made with the Taliban establishing a deadline for U.S. withdrawal for the summer of 2021, and it revealed how state officials had no plan for getting Americans and allies out while there were still troops there to protect them.

Pitiful. Trump negotiated the terms of the exist with the Taliban in Doha in February of 2020. As usual he got nothing in return and completely ignored the Afghan government and the army.

He's a real impulsive one man show.

I really am concerned about your concept of what actually happened, because you are pulling a Joe Biden and act like you are suffering from dementia.
Don't be. Just be glad we are out, even after giving them more time to get their sh#t together.

We spent decades arming and training the Afghan people to prepare them for when we left. How many more decades would have you spent? How many more tens of billions do you think it would have taken?
Were I in charge of the US is what you ask me? We departed Afghanistan as if we got run out. We should have worked smarter with the Citizens there. We were trying to change a dictatorship to a self governing country. We can look at how long it took to do it for America. It took the US a hell of a lot more years than we spent in Afghanistan. I say that right now, due to Democrats, this country still has not finished the job of being a true republic. Democrat talk like it is a democracy yet it never was set up as a democracy.

Trump would have never left billions of arms to donate them to the Taliban. We left airplanes, tanks and more. The taliban were handed a gift by Biden amounting to billions of dollars.
Trump Left Office and he LEFT all that equipment.
Why didn't trump 'bring it (We left airplanes, tanks and more) home'?

Huh Robert?

Last edited by a moderator:
Pitiful. Trump negotiated the terms of the exist with the Taliban in Doha in February of 2020. As usual he got nothing in return and completely ignored the Afghan government and the army.

It is ultra weird how citizens (hoping you are one of us) think. Trump was wrong to pull out of Afghanistan. Biden really was way more wrong because he did not know what the hell he was doing. Biden left a huge mess. It is now back to a country with people there who plan to attack the United States of America. Biden supposedly was an expert. He is a damned amateur.

Trump Left Office and he LEFT all that equipment.
Why didn't trump 'bring it (We left airplanes, tanks and more) home'?

Huh Robert?
Here you show up again to NOT attack Democrats. I don't know why you argued with me so many times about that issue. Trump was not president when the orders to pull out hit Afghanistan. Who do you think was president? Might it be he is a Democrat?.

The problem was they thought Biden was lying like he usually did. They had no idea he was serious until Bagram was abandoned overnight without telling anyone.

The state department had do not travel warnings about Afghanistan for several years.

You aren't a real Admiral. Civilian Expats are on their own. The US government has no jurisdiction over them overseas. They had 20 months notice to leave.

Wow, a report from the House Repubs blamed Biden....holy fuck, what will happen next, will it be cold in Jan at the North Pole?
Our disgust aimed at Biden is way different than your hate of Trump is. We spell out what Biden did wrong. No wonder Biden walked off from his job. He understood he fucked it up very much.

Democrats bust their asses all day long defending Biden. Even when the evidence he has been bad for America is proven to them.

I am darned glad, we are out of Afghanistan. Obama, then Trump should have already had us out, long before Joe extended the trump time limits, and ordered the pull out. It was a good move, whether the Army affected their own self-protection mission adequately or not. If it wasn't for one Afghani suicide bomber killing 13 US troops and 170 Afghanis, it would have been by the numbers. Yes, we needed to be out, and Joe got us out. Good.

After which he opened the borders and invited thousands of possible terrorists into the country. Why have a war in some far off sand dune when we can have one right here in the comfort of our own homeland?

Thanks Joe. :slap:

Joke was on them. Tough shit. They must have been money making Republicans and were not used to presidents not doing what they said, because the last one didn't.
I will show a different item to prove Biden never was right in the mind. Recall he told his fans before being president he would virtually kill the oil industry and ban Fracking?
Now Joe keeps bragging his ass off that we produce more oil. But look at the gas pump closely and note the prices are much higher than under Trump.
That to him he could manage Climate yet not show us how he would do that? Who did he put in charge of Climate management? It was key issues for him. He fucked every family who had service peole serve in Afghanistan. He basically surrendered.

It was under Trump that we withdrew over 10,000 troops. After flip flopping on the order to completely with draw by Jan 15th, he ordered the reduction down to 2,500 troops by Jan 15th, 2021. Since the truce was going to end if we didn't leave we would have had to redeploy thousands of fresh troops, back to a combat role, just to protect that skeleton force.

In reality Trump screwed the pooch in Afghanistan during 2020 by not enforcing the conditions of his so called and celebrated conditional withdrawal. The Truce, honored by both sides, was the only condition the Taliban ever complied with. 6 out of 7 were not. Under Trump, we on the other hand, complied with all 8 of ours. The truce and peace talks between the Taliban and the Afghanis were ignored as Trump withdrew more and more troops in 2020 and abandoned 5 military bases. This gave the Taliban the strategic advantage they needed to swiftly take over when we finally left.

Trump was happy about how he snookered Biden and he even bragged about what he did to sabatoge and hamstring the military at his first Rally in Ohio after losing the 2020 election.

"Worse than Afghanistan, where, by the way, I started the process. All the troops are coming back home. They couldn’t stop the process." "They couldn’t stop the process. They wanted to, but it was very tough to stop the process when other things…yeah. Thank you. Thank you."

Biden had two choices. Fully evacuate or fully return to war with the Taliban.

Another one of the Doha Conditions Trump ignored was the one that required the Taliban to crack down on other terrorist groups like ISIS from using Afghanistan territory to harm Americans. ISIS was responsible for the Terrorist attack during the evacuation that claimed hundreds of lives including the only Servicemembers to die under Biden, and the final 13 troops who made the ultimate sacrifice in our failed 20 year long Nation Building exercise. Using those 13 service members sacrifice as a campaign prop is another backhanded slap at the world finest military.

The so called liberal media ignores all those factors and tag along with the line that it was Saul Biden man, Saul Biden. So that way during the next war requiring a protracted occupation, the MIC can try to pin the blame of our failure in Afghanistan on Biden's withdrawal of the last 2,500 troops. They want the sheep to believe it was reason the Afghanistan war ended in failure, not a failed 2 decades long war occupation.

A media that doesn't report facts and gloms on to unprovable talking points is what haunts Biden and the entire country by providing cover for Benedict Donald's transgressions against liberty.

I can only imagine how loudly the so called liberal media would have whined if President Biden had chosen to enforce the Doha Accords conditions on the Taliban that Trump ignored. The Taliban meeting those conditions was essential for stability of the country and the Taliban were required in that agreement to meet those conditions before we started withdrawing our troops. The conditions on the Taliban in the Doha Agreement were the justification for Trumps massive draw down of troops in 2020. The problem is Trump didn't enforce them or require the Taliban to comply with most all of the conditions. He forced our Generals to comply with all our conditions.

Can anyone imagine sending our kids back into Afghanistan to kill and die in that senseless war. The so called liberal media's whine would have been intolerable.

Thanks for the Status Quo, so called liberal media.
You at least are clever. Not persuasive, but pretty Clever.

Trump wasn't president.
Yes he was.

He was president when he made the deal that released 5000 terrorists.

Then he drew down troops to 2500...half as many as the very terrorists he released.

He left all the equipment there even knowing months before the deal was done.

Biden's only options were to follow through with Trump's deal or spend billions redeploying troops that Trump had just brought home, to do a better and more organized withdrawal.

If Biden has done the latter, then of course it is likely the title of this thread would be...

"BOMBSHELL!!! Trumps genius withdrawal deal eradicated after Biden spends billions to redeploy troops and ruin everything. China made him do it. Puppet Masters!"

After which he opened the borders and invited thousands of possible terrorists into the country. Why have a war in some far off sand dune when we can have one right here in the comfort of our own homeland?

Thanks Joe. :slap:
The dufus did that day 2, January 8, 2021. No war here has been reported. The last mass attack on a US Government install, I am aware of, was on January 6, 2021, the attack on the capital, but trump supporters wishing to overthrow the election.

BS, Trump was never going to give up Bagram air base, xiden abandoned it early and allowed thousands of Taliban prisoners to be released willy nilly.

A baseless talking point. The generals made the decision like they did for all of the final pull out and evacacuation.

Sec. Lloyd Austin: (23:40)
So let me take each in turn. Retaining Bagram would’ve required putting as many as 5,000 US troops in harms way just to operate and defend it. And it would’ve contributed little to the mission that we’ve been assigned and that was to protect and defend the embassy, which was some 30 miles away. That distance from Kabul also rendered Bagram of little value in the evacuation. Staying at Bagram even for counter-terrorism purposes meant staying at war in Afghanistan, something that the president made clear that he would not do.

It was Benedict Donald who withdrew all our leverage in troop strength as well abandoning those five bases in 2020

Last edited:
If you tell the Army to go in or go out on a certain day. You don't (as a civillian) volunteer to go in the week before, and you damn sure don't want to roll the dice, the pullout will be called off or delayed again, and try to maximize that overseas, non taxed big income to be on the last plane out, is what I am saying. If making big bank, tax free for a year or so, you are there, passport, visa in your possession, visa credit card in your pocket, and your security is scheduled to move out, and you know it, as it has been relayed to you, GET the FK out, is one more month pay worth it? NO. I have seen Giant Cluster Fks, just pulling Brigades out of the field state side, not even in a war zone. A civilian should know better, having observed the efficiency/inefficiency around him. But, you do it your way. Counsel kids to do it that way, if they get the opportunity. I don't know you, or any kids dumb enough to listen to you.
Look, from 1962 to the end of January 1964, I was in an infantry unit in Germany. I did not want to be there. I served Kennedy and then Johnson in uniform. As the Company Clerk of a HQ & HQ company, where the unit had dozens of officers from 2nd Lt to Col, I was pretty versed in what happened due to an occupation.
I can remind you the war had ended in 1945. I was drafted to go to Germany. Like it or not, I had no choice. I was what amounted to a slave of this country. I followed orders from moments waking till going to sleep.
I understand a lot more today than I did when I departed Germany at age 25.

When analyzing Afghanistan, I did not see it as a merely go kill Bin Laden kind of mission. I have books by two Generals who waged that war. I studied both closely. I am not talking from news articles. Was it wrong to leave? I hold judgement on that myself. Was it right? Same answer. I lack the entire facts known to the most senior commanders there. I know we had troops killed. Don't we always have troops killed in combat? I did not want to die in combat. So don't look at me to tell you we love combat. I hate it.

It is ultra weird how citizens (hoping you are one of us) think. Trump was wrong to pull out of Afghanistan. Biden really was way more wrong because he did not know what the hell he was doing. Biden left a huge mess. It is now back to a country with people there who plan to attack the United States of America. Biden supposedly was an expert. He is a damned amateur.
Benedict Donald withdrew 80% of our troop without the Taliban complying with the Doha Accord. Do you think President Biden should have redeployed them to undo the damage Benedict Donald inflicted on the Afghanis by not enforcing the Doha Accords?

Forum List

Back