Repubicans Lie Again

Moron you can keep on being stupid or you can accept the fact that claiming noncitizens don't vote is a lie.
Thanks. That's all I needed to debunk your claim.

Of the over 6,500 potential noncitizens removed from the voter rolls, approximately 1,930 have a voter history.

Get back to me when they finalize whether they were citizens or not and how many actually voted illegally.

It is ILLEGAL for non citizens to vote. They can't vote. They don't vote. Repubicans lose because your ideas suck. Not because democrats have to cheat.
It’s illegal to murder, so according to you, it don’t happen.

What an idiot you are.

I wouldn't be posting a link to some shit done by Ken Paxton.

Thanks. That's all I needed to debunk your claim.

Of the over 6,500 potential noncitizens removed from the voter rolls, approximately 1,930 have a voter history.

Get back to me when they finalize whether they were citizens or not and how many actually voted illegally.
keep proving just how stupid you are.

Obviously here was some question about this gentleman’s voter registration. So long as he can remedy whatever question there is, I’m sure his voter registration will be re-validated.

What we need is a national full purge of voter registration rolls. Then we have a period to register for all citizens who can prove citizenship and residency. That would solve 95% of the problems.

Obviously here was some question about this gentleman’s voter registration. So long as he can remedy whatever question there is, I’m sure his voter registration will be re-validated.

What we need is a national full purge of voter registration rolls. Then we have a period to register for all citizens who can prove citizenship and residency. That would solve 95% of the problems.
We don't need that.

There is no link because it doesn't hppen.

(this is where you start backtracking on your lies, IQ2)

We don't need that.
Yes we do. That is the ONLY means to ensure a truly pure voter pool.

I moved into my home 3 years ago. I still get mail, including political mail for the woman I bought the house from and her father who’s been dead for more than a decade. Mail generated based on voter registration rolls.

The former neighbor is now registered to vote in the town she now lives in and her father is dead; yet the registrar of voters in my town has never removed them from the voter rolls. I’ve pointed it out to them multiple times and it still doesn’t get corrected.

Forum List

Back