Just how dumb is the "Pro Israel Christian?"

Indeed, will a single PRO ISRAEL CHRISTIAN here admit the obvious truth.

Kamala is backed by Jewish money.
Kamala has a Jewish husband and a JDAAC VP who loved W
Kamala is now backed by ALL of the Zionist Fascist left wing 911 Traitors loved by Pro Israel Christians

So, tell us again, how is Kamala anti Israel?

She isn't. She is bought and paid for by 911 billionaires...

and not ONE SINGLE PRO ISRAEL CHRISTIAN HERE has the integrity to admit that truth....

Last edited:
He already has. It’s those damn Jews just bombing Gaza for no reason.

It is THEIR RELIGION to do so.

After the death of Moses the servant of the Lord, the Lord said to Joshua son of Nun, Moses’ aide: 2 “Moses my servant is dead. Now then, you and all these people, get ready to cross the Jordan River into the land I am about to give to them—to the Israelites. 3 I will give you every place where you set your foot, as I promised Moses. 4 Your territory will extend from the desert to Lebanon, and from the great river, the Euphrates—all the Hittite country—to the Mediterranean Sea in the west

And we, meaning AMERICANS, have SEEN THIS SHIT BEFORE...

Who LIED and STARTED the 67 war?

Helms was awakened at 3:00 in the morning on 5 June by a call from the CIA Operations Center. The Foreign Broadcast Information Service had picked up reports that Israel had launched its attack. (OCI soon concluded that the Israelis—contrary to their claims—had fired first.) President Johnson was gratified that because of CIA analyses and Helms’s tip, he could inform congressional leaders later in the day that he had been expecting Israel’s move.

and then we sent the USS Liberty to investigate claims that the CHOSEN were exterminated the residents of GAZA...

And that is why all of the PRO ISRAEL CHRISTIANS WERE SUPPORTING LBJ AND THE DEMOCRATS....

Indeed, will a single PRO ISRAEL CHRISTIAN here admit the obvious truth.

Kamala is backed by Jewish money.
Kamala has a Jewish husband and a JDAAC VP who loved W
Kamala is now backed by ALL of the Zionist Fascist left wing 911 Traitors loved by Pro Israel Christians

So, tell us again, how is Kamala anti Israel?

She isn't. She is bought and paid for by 911 billionaires...

and not ONE SINGLE PRO ISRAEL CHRISTIAN HERE has the integrity to admit that truth....
No one has any obligation to affirm your meth-fueled delusions.

That's why Israel has supported Hamas since 1987.
Think, seriously, about what you just wrote. You lose support with those silly statements.
You are making a big mistake by disagreing with Surada on the subject of the ME. She knows more than you, I, and a hundred others put toegher. She's not so good on other subject but on the ME you'd better pay attention to what she says.

I pay attention to her. She is wrong. Israel is going nowhere.

Nobody said Israel was going anywhere. Israel wanted religious fanatics to oppose the secular PLO. Bibi Netanyahu has been funding them through Qatar until last fall. Hamas is essential to Bibi's strategy to prevent any 2 state solution ever.

He wants Hamas to take over Gaza so he can declare Gaza a hostile state and continuing to kill Palestinians.

That's why Israelis are protesting against Bibi.

Forum List

Back