Just how dumb is the "Pro Israel Christian?"

And did he finish that thought with “and those people are fucking retarded”?

LOL!!!

A "Pro Israel Christian" calling someone else "fucking retarded" is like a grain of sand calling the star Antares "too small."

For months we have been told here over and over that Kamala is anti-Israel. OVER AND OVER...

and now that all of the "Republican" 911 Traitors have endorsed Kamala, did the "Pro Israel Christian" learn anything.... of course not.

Does anyone think Dick Cheney is "anti Israel?" No, he is just one of the WORST TRAITORS in US history, orchestrating the 911 false flag hate hoax to sell out our troops for 2 wars over total lies and nothing in US national interest, all while making those behind 911, including himself, above the law.

What does Dick Cheney want?

1. NO re-opening of the 911 investigation

2. a US war with Iran by any means necessary

And now back to the unimaginably STUPID "Pro Israel Christians," who loved Dick Cheney and worshipped him and W, and have been telling us Kamala is "anti israel."

These people claim to have "values" and "character"

Well, in this case, CHARACTER would be to ADMIT YOU WERE COMPLETELY WRONG!!!

and we will get NONE of that, because the "Pro Israel Christian" is not a high character person, not a patriotic American, not a conservative...

JUST A WORTHLESS USELESS IDIOT PARROT OF TREASONOUS ZIONIST FASCIST LIES
Oh, no! The Jew-hater is offended! Wherever shall I go? Whatever shall I do?

If you believe 911 and 10/7 you re not sane and certainly not a patriotic American. You and your left wing "Pro Israel Christians" should vote for Kamala, because she won't repeal "conservative" W's socialization of senior drugs, which your demographic is the leading consumer of worldwide.
Have you found a publisher for your manifesto yet?

Oh, no! The Jew-hater is offended!
Again with the "Jew hater" already?
Wherever shall I go? Whatever shall I do?
Here's my advice and if you follow it you will make many people happy. Just "click"!

unwatch x.jpg

Last edited:
If Judeo-Christianity is a grain of sand compared to the bright light of the Muslim star. Why has this bright Muslim star never been seen? It’s never produced anything of value since 550AD. That was my point.
All religious convictions and slander aside ..... I have seen it. Just before sunrise in 1979. It was perfect. A crescent moon with a star in the exact position. I was standing at a bus stop in West-Berlin on my way to work and all of us standing there were awe-struck.

All religious convictions and slander aside ..... I have seen it. Just before sunrise in 1979. It was perfect. A crescent moon with a star in the exact position. I was standing at a bus stop in West-Berlin on my way to work and all of us standing there were awe-struck.
I once saw a butterfly----all PERFERCT INCANDESCENT BLUE with a bright pink
edging all around

Forum List

Back