Another Racist Lie

What organizations?
None of your businsess. I don't have any more to prove to you than what I stated. You made an assinine comment that should not have been made which whites use against us to deny and continue the shit they do. So I figured that I would inform you that you are talking crazy by stating my experience. Blacks like you allow white racism to continue and you guys need to stop.

You'll need to do better than that. Demonstrate the lie.
No I don't. You said a lot of blacks aren't concerned with racism. That's a lie. It's proven by 248 years of our fight against it.

You brought it up. Now you're changing your tune?
No. You were explained why I bought it up. You made an ignorant comment and you needed to know that. So then you were shown that I am not concerned about some phantom boogeyman becuse I have failed. That is shit white racists say in order to gaslight and to deny the existence of current racism. Your comments make me wonder if you're doing the internet blackface thing.

No. You were explained why I bought it up. You made an ignorant comment and you needed to know that. So then you were shown that I am not concerned about some phantom boogeyman becuse I have failed. That is shit white racists say in order to gaslight and to deny the existence of current racism. Your comments make me wonder if you're doing the internet blackface thing.
Name the three organizations you built.

btw, Im2 sounds like a textbook white elitist always telling us what to think, say, and do. I have never heard (in my life) a single black person talk like him.

Name the three organizations you built.
How about you name all these blacks blaming racism for their failures?

Then go back and study American public policy from the beginning of this country.

IM2 claims he helped build three organizations. He claims he is now retired, so what's the secret?
I don't claim. I did. But I don't have to divulge any more information just becuse you don't want to believe me. You are the one who made a statement you can't prove. I presented my experience and that experience shows that I do not fit the white racist black failure model you have adopted because of the right wing whites who tell you how to think.

Last edited:
🤣An opinion, by definition, can't be a "lie." But do continue. You are totally hilarious! :rofl:
Actually an opinion can be a lie. In your case, you made a claim that many blacks do not pay attention to race. And that opinion is a lie. Blacks might employ coping mechanisms to deal with the racism, kind like you adopting the white racist narrative of blacks blaming their life failures on a phantom boogeyman, which is called maladaptive coping, but to say that most blacks pay no attention to racism is indeed a lie.

Last edited:
btw, Im2 sounds like a textbook white elitist always telling us what to think, say, and do. I have never heard (in my life) a single black person talk like him.
And here we go with the idiocy. What kind of "blacks" do you hang out with? Because I know plenty of blacks who sound like me. White elitists may tell you what to think, because you have adopted dumb white elitist beliefs such as your life failure comment, but I happen to be true independent thinking black man.

And here we go with the idiocy. What kind of "blacks" do you hang out with? Because I know plenty of blacks who sound like me. White elitists may tell you what to think, because you have adopted dumb white elitist beliefs such as your life failure comment, but I happen to be true independent thinking black man.
There are zero blacks who sounds like you. But keep up your charade. I've had plenty of white, liberal elitist teachers and profs trying to scold me.

Actually an opinion can be a lie. In your case, you made a claim that many blacks do not pay attention to race. And that opinion is a lie. Blacks might employ coping mechanisms to deal with the racism, kind like you adopting the white racist narrative of blacks blaming their life failures on a phantom boogeyman, which is called maladaptive coping, but to say that most blacks pay no attention to racism is indeed a lie.
An opinion is a judgment. That can't, by definition, be a lie.

If you don't know such basics, then perhaps such discussions are not for you.

How about you name all these blacks blaming racism for their failures?

Then go back and study American public policy from the beginning of this country.

I don't claim. I did. But I don't have to divulge any more information just becuse you don't want to believe me. You are the one who made a statement you can't prove. I presented my experience and that experience shows that I do not fit the white racist black failure model you have adopted because of the right wing whites who tell you how to think.
So you think salting fries helps build McDonalds, Burger King, and Bojangles. Well, if the training manual says so.......:rofl:

Forum List

Back