Patriotic bikers to roll up on Venezuelan gang in Aurora

Cops have no power to end this gangs wrath.... with lib judges they just get released back onto the streets....

Exactly.

Aurora Colorado is a Sanctuary City where the Venezuelan Thugs have free rein by law. Even if they are pinched, they are released ROR and Colorado "law" prohibits law enforcement from cooperating in their deportation from the nation.

This could just get out of hand. Vigilante justice? That's not good.

Let the cops handle this problem. Make it a political issue to force their hand.
Whether the vigilante justice is good or bad, depends on whether it solves a problem or not.
As to letting the cops solve it, the businesses and individual victims of repeated crime in Democrat led cities, have been complaining about the so-called justice system, doing token arrests, only for the offenders to be out causing mayhem the same or very next day, many of whom were brought in for violent crimes, only to be immediately released, knowing that they would commit more violence or theft upon their release.
Numerous of the scum have extremely lengthy rap sheet, showing them to be habitual criminals who won't stop victimizing the public.
To make this scenario even more of a joke, the so-called justice system in some of these areas, ,have told the "law-abiding" victims, that the criminals who steal their stuff, won't be prosecuted.
At least in Florida, the Governor, fired one of those DA's for incompetence, he decided he would determine which laws to enforce or not enforce.
So, go Hell's Angels. Although, with only 800 Hell's Angels nationwide, I don't imagine there are many in Colorado.

I would not underestimate the H.A., I used to know some of them. A lot of them are older these days but no less fierce if they want to be. There are many new younger prospects in their organization.
I'm not talking about the motorcycle club, I'm talking about the dude in the vid who definitely isn't in the club

The Tremendous Hell's Angels Motorcycle Club has issued ultimatums to the Venezuelan thugs in Aurora, and ready to take care of business, if the Harris-Biden Regime is unwilling.

Glad to see patriotic Americans with a can-do attitude, even in ultraliberal heckholes like Colorado.

Will Harris and Biden send their thugs to defend the Venezuelan Baby Raping Gang- or will they get behind the Angels?

This must have been in todays RWNJ marching orders 'cause this is the second or third thread on it using the same wording.

Seen this guy on youtube. He talks a lot. Not real sure anything he says has any real thought or facts behind it. Ususally he just talks about things that happened in prison or what will happen to certain people in prison.
The Venezuelan gangs cut into the drug trade and are anti-American. The Hell's Angels will never stand for that. The guy in the vid may be blustery but he's not wrong. The Angel's have a way of making people just go away quietly.

This was trending on X(Twitter) last night, but it turned out to be someone trolling There's another board I'm on and everyone was having fun with it. First it was "Hell's Angels biking to Aurora, CO to battle Venezuelan gangs", then someone posted "Thousands of VFW senior citizens team up with Hell's Angels to fight the Venezuelan Gangs", then someone posted "The Crips & Bloods have joined forces with the Hells Angels and are heading to Aurora Colorado to battle the Venezuelan Gangs, then someone posted "Breaking: Fierce Tribe of New Guinea Cannibals have joined forces with Hell's Angels and Crips and Bloods, to Fight Venezuelan Gangs in Aurora CO."

It went on like that late into the night.:laughing0301:

Off hand, I would say that the police and the Biden Harris or Harris Walz administration would side with the Venezuelans and we would have something similar to what the English people are facing with the government in full support of the muslims hacking up little British girls.

The Hells Angels are probably the most well known but for sheer viciousness, my money would be on Vagos. Vagos is unfazed by the police and actually had a practice of killing police officers in the Hemet/San Jacinto area.

Bider gangs have tried in the past trying to take the narcotics trade back from Asians. Many of them were found dead in back alleys. The Asians have no mercy for white boys who challenge them.
It is highly unlikely that Asian gangs would support Venezuelans.

Forum List

Back