WEF/Democrat operatives launch attacks in Colorado, take buildings, Democrats order cops to stand down to assist the WEF operations.

Trump cult losers, how well did your sick racist lies work for you in 2022?

Not so well? They just disgusted everyone and sent more votes to the Democrats?

By all means, keep it up.
How well has your Open Border policy and lax enforcement of immigration laws worked?

Is it wrong to point out Kamala's job as border czar?
Well, given that it's fictional, of course it is.

However, you should highlight how successful her negotiations with various Latin American nations was. And yes, we know that someone being successful and competent will be hated by the Trump cult.

Remember, Trump cult losers, the big lies only work inside of your cult. Everyone else notices how not-sane you all are. Seirously, you're all loonies. And your masters take advantage of that, since the mentally deranged are so easy to manipulate. They tell you to soil yourselves over kook conspiracy theories, you all instantly obey, then you thank them for giving you such thrills of fear and hate.

Now, go change your diapers.

However, you should highlight how successful her negotiations with various Latin American nations was. And yes, we know that someone being successful and competent will be hated by the Trump cult.

Remember, Trump cult losers, the big lies only work inside of your cult. Everyone else notices how not-sane you all are. Seirously, you're all loonies. And your masters take advantage of that, since the mentally deranged are so easy to manipulate. They tell you to soil yourselves over kook conspiracy theories, you all instantly obey, then you thank them for giving you such thrills of fear and hate.

Oh please. She was the border czar and about 20 million people poured through and have obviously created a huge problem which is of course why she and you deny her being the border czar.

She's a fuck up!

Can you imagine if a white supremacist gang was taking over buildings kicking people out of their home at gunpoint? It would have none stop coverage along with some kind of LE response. This event while getting a little media coverage is still being ignored by LE.
I'm sure most people are in disbelief this could happen in the US.
Biden’s America.

School busses with children on them were not being taken by illegal gangs under Trump. This is Biden's America. Trump needs to make campaign commercials about this.

You Trump cultists will fall for anything, no matter how crazy it is.

That's an observation, not an opinion.
Biden’s illegals are out of hand. Harris is the border czar and this is her fault. Nobody in their right mind would vote for 4 more years of an open border.

Biden’s illegals are out of hand. Harris is the border czar and this is her fault. Nobody in their right mind would vote for 4 more years of an open border.
As my ongoing point is that Trump cultists are mindless zombies who will fall for anything, then immediately confirming that point was probably not your best choice of action.

I thank you for that, and I'll let you know whenever I want any more of my points proven.

WEF/Democrat operatives are launching attacks, taking buildings, forcing out Americans. Democrats order cops to stand down.

This is coming to towns all over America. It will start in blue areas but soon will be everywhere.

Democrats are working with the WEF to collapse America and usher in the great reset.

This is just the beginning.

Soon Americans will eat bugs, live in pods, and own nothing once the takeover is complete.

Democrats = traitors

Democrats = WEF

The lying, racist New York Post has a handle on what's going on in Colorado???? I don't think so.

Let's trying this article from The Denver Post, who are actually in Colorado and talked to everyone involved:

As my ongoing point is that Trump cultists are mindless zombies who will fall for anything, then immediately confirming that point was probably not your best choice of action.

I thank you for that, and I'll let you know whenever I want any more of my points proven.
It is true, in Colorado the gangs have taken over apartment complexes. Time to get rid of all these illegals and Trump will do it.

Forum List

Back