You are unemployed and want a new job, under a Democratic president you have a better chance of getting one!

Still won't show where your fake 20% claim came from? DURR
The onus is on you to provide the evidence for your 70% figure being that we were discussing Russia and NATO, the Russo-Ukrainian war, and because you were getting your ass kicked on that issue, you decided to change the topic and mention my 20% figure, claiming your 70% is correct. OK, well, present the link to your 70% claim, or you're the one who is being lazy and lying. You know that the moment you present me with that link I'm analyzing the data in context and will embarrass you, exposing your false, poorly interpreted assumptions.

The onus is on you to provide the evidence for your 70% figure being that we were discussing Russia and NATO, the Russo-Ukrainian war, and because you were getting your ass kicked on that issue, you decided to change the topic and mention my 20% figure, claiming your 70% is correct. OK, well, present the link to your 70% claim, or you're the one who is being lazy and lying. You know that the moment you present me with that link I'm analyzing the data in context and will embarrass you, exposing your false, poorly interpreted assumptions.

As soon as you provide your fictious source for your 20% claim, I'll repost the
source for the 70% figure.

Unless you don't actually have a source?

LOL!

we were discussing Russia and NATO,

And you were whining that the newly freed nations in Eastern Europe joined NATO.

Because NATO makes Russia sad.

You know that the moment you present me with that link I'm analyzing the data in context and will embarrass you, exposing your false, poorly interpreted assumptions.

Why didn't you do that the first time I posted it?
Didn't have any fake sources back then?

As soon as you provide your fictious source for your 20% claim, I'll repost the
source for the 70% figure.

Unless you don't actually have a source?

LOL!

we were discussing Russia and NATO,

And you were whining that the newly freed nations in Eastern Europe joined NATO.

Because NATO makes Russia sad.

You know that the moment you present me with that link I'm analyzing the data in context and will embarrass you, exposing your false, poorly interpreted assumptions.

Why didn't you do that the first time I posted it?
Didn't have any fake sources back then?
You changed the topic from what we were discussing to Fanie Mae, hence you now repost your link. I'm not chasing after your links in a forum thread with 79 pages.

Because NATO expansion unnecessarily creates instability in the world and undermines our ability to co-exist peacefully with Russia, a nuclear superpower. You're confusing someone kicking your ass with the facts and rational geopolitical analysis to "whining" because you're projecting yourself on me. You're the "whiner" and crappy analyst.

I did, you're ignoring what I said, like always. You pretend the points I present don't exist, forcing your debate opponent to keep repeating the same points, over and over again. Repost your link for the 70% and I will elaborate on my 20% again, with evidence.

Forum List

Back