Democratic President's 50 Million Jobs Added Republicans 1 million

any company that pays so little that a family need federal assistance to survive , is shit. Business have no right to pad their bottom line with me having to pay the extra money it cost for there workers to survive , fuck those company's . they are the enemy of this country. South north anyplace. That low pay in the south makes it so they contribute less to the fed then they receive from the fed paid for by blue states. Fuck them. Look at my whole list that's from doing it the hate party way . The right is a disaster for the people. They exist for one reason and all the rest is fake to get votes. They exist to transfer the wealth of this country from the people to the golden few. That makes them the enemy of this country also. There is no Middle ground with the hate Nazi's, they contribute nothing to the people of this country , they are literally the enemy also. The welfare system exist to allow big b from paying wages that you can survive on. they offer nothing for this country as proven by my list.
I agree. I remember in the 2000's companies were doubling sales departments and cutting current sales people's pay in half. And Republicans cheered. They said 20 people making $50K is better than 10 making $100K. I disagree.

This is over Trump is done , it was instantaneous when they put a black women in front of woman hating bigots, They hate so much they can't control themselves . Just look at the attacks they are attempting to lay on the two democratic candidates. You have to remember when Trump is sure he lost or has lost he will ask his followers to kill for him , because at that point he know he will spend the rest of his life in jail. So will you righty's kill for him.

This is over Trump is done , it was instantaneous when they put a black women in front of woman hating bigots, They hate so much they can't control themselves . Just look at the attacks they are attempting to lay on the two democratic candidates. You have to remember when Trump is sure he lost or has lost he will ask his followers to kill for him , because at that point he know he will spend the rest of his life in jail. So will you righty's kill for him.

We know the Supreme Court Republican Justices (call them what they are) will go along with stealing the election for Trump if it's close. 2020 wasn't close so they couldn't help but we see they are helping him now. And they'll help him the same way they decided who won Florida after Republicans (Roger Stone) went to Florida and started a riot to stop the recount. Just stop the proceedings. Muddy the water. Then the decision will go to the Supreme's.

That's probably what Trump wanted to happen in 2020 that's why he and his buddies filed 100's of lawsuits in all the swing states they lost. Luckily the judges all threw out their frivilous lawsuits.

Forum List

Back