Democratic President's 50 Million Jobs Added Republicans 1 million

Reagan didn't grow government? He didn't double the debt?
damn-processing.gif

You just continue, to prove, over and over again, how dumb you are, right?

Why do you insist on attributing to me, things which are clearly not true. This would be akin to me writing. . .

"Joseph Stalin, your God. . . "

Just b/c someone writes a straw-man/poisoning the well fallacy? Doesn't necessarily make these sorts of statements true.

Further more, why the hell would I continue to entertain yoar fallacies?

Do you really bleev that I care at all for Reagan? I mean sure, maybe when I was like. . . twelve, but c'mon man. The only thing he is good for now is some rhetoric that he never measured up to. Hell, if that is the yard stick? Both Kamala and Trump are wonderful and grade A politicians. 🤪

If you knew how American politics actually worked, you wouldn't write such silly things, or post such nonsensically meaningless threads. . . . . . maybe?

Yoar just re-enforcing my arguments for me, you really are.

damn-processing.gif

You just continue, to prove, over and over again, how dumb you are, right?

Why do you insist on attributing to me, things which are clearly not true. This would be akin to me writing. . .

"Joseph Stalin, your God. . . "

Just b/c someone writes a straw-man/poisoning the well fallacy? Doesn't necessarily make these sorts of statements true.

Further more, why the hell would I continue to entertain yoar fallacies?

Do you really bleev that I care at all for Reagan? I mean sure, maybe when I was like. . . twelve, but c'mon man. The only thing he is good for now is some rhetoric that he never measured up to. Hell, if that is the yard sti
ck? Both Kamala and Trump are wonderful and grade A politicians. 🤪

If you knew how American politics actually worked, you wouldn't write such silly things, or post such nonsensically meaningless threads. . . . . . maybe?

Yoar just re-enforcing my arguments for me, you really are.
You guys are calling us commies. So you DO call us STALINists.

Oh, and Trump doubled the debt. So forget Reagan. Trump himself doubled the debt.

Bush was working with the Democrats behind the scenes.

Bush got us into Iraq and Afghanistan. Obama kept us in Iraq, Afghanistan and got us into Syria and Libya.
You guys broke Iraq and wanted Obama to get us out in 8 years? You forget Bush 1 warned his son don't do it but he did it anyways. Most people believe Chaney wanted the Quagmire because his company Haloburton made a fortune in Iraq.

This is all that Democrats have to offer this election cycle:

OMG. Show us more pictures of politicians standing together.

That proves that they're all of the same mind 100%
You're losing this one Mud.

Democrats added 50 million jobs under Republican presidents only 1 million jobs. That's a fact. Who would vote GOP knowing this? LOL.

Yup. But our resident Chinese communist don't want folks to get that.

bush-biden.jpg

91ggsi.jpg
We feel so bad for Bush. But we shouldn't. I'm sure Trump believed if Bush could get away with stealing 2 elections and breaking big laws like LYING US INTO IRAQ why can't he get away with breaking all kinds of laws.

Putin uses Bush too. If Bush could do what he did in Iraq why can't I do what I'm doing to Ukraine. Israel is using the Bush excuse too. What right does the US have telling us what to do?

BTW, all the jobs Bush 2 created, were service jobs. Certainly not good paying manufacturing jobs. He lost over 1 million of those. Who's to blame for that?

Trump was at Arlington today placing a wreath on the graves of the 13 who died during Biden's botched withdrawal from Afghanistan 3 years ago today.

Where was Kamala and Joe?

Kamala was on a bus tour and Joe is vacationing in Delaware after vacationing in California the last week.

The president and the VP are both MIA and not leading this country.

Last edited:
Was Biden, Obama, Kamala, or Clinton born rich? No.

Bush was a daddy's boy handed everything. So was Trump. He would have made more if he invested his daddy's money in a 4% investment. The only credit I give Trump is duping half of America like a new age Not See
Nope.....but they all got rich while in office.

100% indication of corruption.

In other words, over the last 35 years, employers have added roughly 51 million jobs in the United States, and 50 million of them — 98% — have been created during Democratic administrations.

Is that true? Actually, yes.

An undeniable fact

How can that be? Well, there have been four recessions in the United States over the last 35 years: The first began in early 1990, during George H.W. Bush’s Republican administration; the second began in the spring of 2001, during George W. Bush’s Republican administration; the third (and most severe) began in late 2007, also during George W. Bush’s Republican administration; and the fourth began in the spring of 2020, during Donald Trump’s Republican administration.

During that same time period, there have also been periods of rapid American job growth amid economic recoveries: Clinton’s second term, Barack Obama’s second term and Joe Biden’s first term.

Now factor in control of the House and Senate.

So your past god is way more liberal than your current one.
Trump was a Democrat, but he couldn't stand the direction that the Democrat Party was going.

There's a lot of Democrats that cannot stand the direction their party has gone........they fear that the DNC is communist and will destroy America.

Last edited:
Trump was at Arlington today placing a wreath on the graves of the 13 who died during Biden's botched withdrawal from Afghanistan 3 years ago today.

Where was Kamala and Joe?

Kamala was on a bus tour and Joe is vacationing in Delaware after vacationing in California the last week.

The president and the VP are both MIA and not leading this country.

What about all the top secret missions Trump sent our best on and they didn't come back? I heard Trump lost a lot of these top guys. Not grunts or privates who can be easily replaced. Seals and people like that. But they were top secret missions so no one has heard about ANY of them.

Have you heard about one of them? ANY? You telling me Trump didn't send any high level military guys on top secret missions or that they all came back unharmed?

You're so full of shit.

What about all the top secret missions Trump sent our best on and they didn't come back? I heard Trump lost a lot of these top guys. Not grunts or privates who can be easily replaced. Seals and people like that. But they were top secret missions so no one has heard about ANY of them.

Have you heard about one of them? ANY? You telling me Trump didn't send any high level military guys on top secret missions or that they all came back unharmed?

You're so full of shit.
WTF are you babbling about?

Anyone who's been in special operations can tell you that there are always missions that the we never hear about. The only time we hear about it is when something went wrong.

WTF are you babbling about?

Anyone who's been in special operations can tell you that there are always missions that the we never hear about. The only time we hear about it is when something went wrong.

I do a terrible Bill Clinton impression

“You’re going to have a hard time believing this, but so help me, I triple-checked it. Since the end of the Cold War in 1989, America has created about 51 million new jobs. I swear I checked this three times. Even I couldn’t believe it. What’s the score? Democrats 50, Republicans one.”

Was Biden, Obama, Kamala, or Clinton born rich? No.

Bush was a daddy's boy handed everything. So was Trump. He would have made more if he invested his daddy's money in a 4% investment. The only credit I give Trump is duping half of America like a new age Not See

Wow. You are such a victim of propaganda. I'm sorry I called you stoopid. . . that doesn't even begin to describe yoar ignorance, really.

You'll bleev anything they tell you, won't you?

Hey, listen to this army brat, she is to the left of you, very very well educated, and she knows what is what.

DEBUNKING Oprah's DNC Speech​

IN fact, yeah, Kamala came from very well to do family.

In fact, on her father's side, her great-great grand parents had owned slaves, they were in the ruling elite of Jamaica.

And her mom's side? Not much different. Not every person gets approval to come to America, nor can afford to pay for a doctoral program.

Hell, most natural citizens need to take out loans for that shit. :rolleyes:

Wow. You are such a victim of propaganda. I'm sorry I called you stoopid. . . that doesn't even begin to describe yoar ignorance, really.

You'll bleev anything they tell you, won't you?

Hey, listen to this army brat, she is to the left of you, very very well educated, and she knows what is what.

DEBUNKING Oprah's DNC Speech​

IN fact, yeah, Kamala came from very well to do family.

In fact, on her father's side, her great-great grand parents had owned slaves, they were in the ruling elite of Jamaica.

And her mom's side? Not much different. Not every person gets approval to come to America, nor can afford to pay for a doctoral program.

Hell, most natural citizens need to take out loans for that shit. :rolleyes:

Her father is a professor. Hardly rich.

Her mother was like Ben Carson only not an idiot savant.

She was a biomedical scientist at the Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, whose work in isolating and characterizing the progesterone receptor gene has stimulated advances in breast biology and oncology.

Forum List

Back