Democratic President's 50 Million Jobs Added Republicans 1 million

Wow. You are such a victim of propaganda. I'm sorry I called you stoopid. . . that doesn't even begin to describe yoar ignorance, really.

You'll bleev anything they tell you, won't you?

Hey, listen to this army brat, she is to the left of you, very very well educated, and she knows what is what.

DEBUNKING Oprah's DNC Speech​

IN fact, yeah, Kamala came from very well to do family.

In fact, on her father's side, her great-great grand parents had owned slaves, they were in the ruling elite of Jamaica.

And her mom's side? Not much different. Not every person gets approval to come to America, nor can afford to pay for a doctoral program.

Hell, most natural citizens need to take out loans for that shit. :rolleyes:

Ahhh. I get to throw this back in your face. "What do you consider rich?"

Bush tried to use the recession he walked into, as well as the Surplus Clinton handed him, as justification for passing his tax breaks.

Bush's policies to "fix" the tiny recession he walked into, were 1000x worse than the recession itself.

Bush's policies after 9-11 were 1000 x more harmful than the recession 9-11 caused. The policies he was allowed to pass, trickle down, deregulating banks, NAFTA, tax breaks to the rich, blowing that surplus Newt and Clinton gave him.

He was a true mother fucker. But it was probably all Chaney. Bush realized half way through his 2nd term what he had done. By then it was too late. Bush said "I'm not going to endorse you Dick" and Dick said "so fucking what? I'm out of here dummy" "you ever talk to me like that again I'll scull fuck you ya got me pussy?"

View attachment 1001766
Clinton's mortgage policies caused the Great Recession, but Bush was blamed for it because it happened while he was in office.
Clinton was bragging about the stock market Big Tech Boom, but the bubble burst in the spring of his last year in office, and the Democrats blamed Bush for the recession on his first day in office.
The point is that a recession might happen during a presidency, but it may not be his fault.
We might be headed into a recession right now.
If Trump is elected the Democrats will blame him for it.
The Democrats steal credit and shift blame.

Clinton's mortgage policies caused the Great Recession, but Bush was blamed for it because it happened while he was in office.
Clinton was bragging about the stock market Big Tech Boom, but the bubble burst in the spring of his last year in office, and the Democrats blamed Bush for the recession on his first day in office.
The point is that a recession might happen during a presidency, but it may not be his fault.
We might be headed into a recession right now.
If Trump is elected the Democrats will blame him for it.
The Democrats steal credit and shift blame.

NO WAY!!! Such bullshit. You may be able to blame Clinton for Bush's 2001 mini recession but you can't seriously try to blame Bill Clinton for what happened in 2008. FUCK YOU!

The oil companies can swing voters by how expensive gas is.

What's funny is gas prices usually come down right before an election regardless of which party is in charge. My hunch is they don't want socializing the industry to become a political issue so they take it off the table.

Gas prices should come down the more EV's and Hybrids we buy. Or, the oil companies are going to sock it to you to make up for me not buying their products. Gas becoming obsolete along with your car Toby Keith. You shoulda been a cowboy.
Actually, the government makes more than anyone else from every gallon of gas sold.

there books written about Clinton's Great Recession
And there are books written about how the very minor recession Bush walked into could have been easily dealt with but Bush used it to

a. Pass his tax breaks to the rich
b. Deregulate things that shouldn't be deregulated.
c. Make changes to NAFTA (Remove worker and environmental protections Clinton put in before signing)

NO WAY!!! Such bullshit. You may be able to blame Clinton for Bush's 2001 mini recession

Hard to blame Bush for Clinton's Internet Bubble bursting.

but you can't seriously try to blame Bill Clinton for what happened in 2008.

Well, under Clinton, he increased demand for subprime mortgages from Bush Sr's original 30% of GSE purchases to 50% by 2000.

Effective in January 1993, the 1992 housing bill required Fannie and Freddie to make 30% of their mortgage purchases affordable-housing loans. The quota was raised to 40% in 1996, 42% in 1997, and in 2000 the Department of Housing and Urban Development ordered the quota raised to 50%.

W Bush did raise the quota to 56% by 2008.

Forum List

Back