You are unemployed and want a new job, under a Democratic president you have a better chance of getting one!

If you don't understand the macro level of economics, I'm not going to waste my time; otherwise, I could use your precedent and pull a data source from 2011-2015 to prove an irrelevant point.
Please do so. I want to see you once prove your point, if you can.

economynpc.jpg

Fake news you say but offer nothing to disprove it. I have to say "Fake thinker" is what you are. You are now running out of chances to convince me that you have a brain and that you are worth spending time on. If facts cannot enter your mind, then you are not worth spending one more second on.

Do you lick Trump's ass 24 hours a day? or just while you are awake?

Bubba I ain't playin' no games, I'm kickin' ass and takin' names, and you look hellifiably lame.
In you fantasy mind you are! There you are the ass kicking giant you believe you are.

1724682070077.png

It is both hilarious and sad.

Fake news you say but offer nothing to disprove it. I have to say "Fake thinker" is what you are. You are now running out of chances to convince me that you have a brain and that you are worth spending time on. If facts cannot enter your mind, then you are not worth spending one more second on.

Do you lick Trump's ass 24 hours a day? or just while you are awake?
you can't back up your own shit. Let's see it!!

You are 100% The Banker.
I am going to be serious here for a moment

I am not into interchanging insults or debasing people. If they slap me first, I slap back but only for a limited time.

I know that trying to show facts, data, and statistics to a person that is blind-by-choice is never going to cause that person to see reality. People that do not see reality are a waste of time.

This is not about you or me winning. This is about our nation winning by doing what works and fantasies never work. I don't communicate with my balls, I communicate with my mind. I prove my points with data, statistics, and facts and it seems that what you want to do is win with the bully pulpit.

Well, this is the situation between you and me. I give everyone the benefit of the doubt until they prove (without doubt) that they do not have the ability to use their mind. You now have 2 strikes against you and the 3rd one ends the dialogue. If using your balls is what you want, I will let you go and fuck someone else. I am not available for that.

I am going to be serious here for a moment

I am not into interchanging insults or debasing people. If they slap me first, I slap back but only for a limited time.

I know that trying to show facts, data, and statistics to a person that is blind-by-choice is never going to cause that person to see reality. People that do not see reality are a waste of time.

This is not about you or me winning. This is about our nation winning by doing what works and fantasies never work. I don't communicate with my balls, I communicate with my mind. I prove my points with data, statistics, and facts and it seems that what you want to do is win with the bully pulpit.

Well, this is the situation between you and me. I give everyone the benefit of the doubt until they prove (without doubt) that they do not have the ability to use their mind. You now have 2 strikes against you and the 3rd one ends the dialogue. If using your balls is what you want, I will let you go and fuck someone else. I am not available for that.
and yet you did.

you can't back up your own shit. Let's see it!!
My God, you are using my own words? What a deflection. I have given links to data, statistics and facts and you have given words. I give up. I cannot make a person see what they don't want to even look at and try to lie their way out of it.

If you want to prevent a break of dialog between us, we should start from square one and follow the rules of debating. You willing to do that, or do you want to use your balls to prove that you can outlast me? Because if that is what you want to do, you win. My brain is bigger than my balls and it rules me. Is the opposite what happens to you?

My God, you are using my own words? What a deflection. I have given links to data, statistics and facts and you have given words. I give up. I cannot make a person see what they don't want to even look at and try to lie their way out of it.

If you want to prevent a break of dialog between us, we should start from square one and follow the rules of debating. You willing to do that, or do you want to use your balls to prove that you can outlast me? Because if that is what you want to do, you win. My brain is bigger than my balls and it rules me. Is the opposite what happens to you?
those aren't facts. That's a poll. polls aren't facts.

those aren't facts. That's a poll. polls aren't facts.
what the fuck are you talking about? Nothing I have presented has been a POLL!!

everything has been statistics

Here are the statistics on my most recent pic that I presented. Show me where it is a POLL?

Biden Continues the Trend of Strong Economic Growth and Job Creation Under Democratic Presidents

You need to prove your points. You are ranting incoherently.

By the way, fair warning. One more post from you where you do not give links to facts, data, and statistics, you will go on ignore.

what the fuck are you talking about? Nothing I have presented has been a POLL!!

everything has been statistics

Here are the statistics on my most recent pic that I presented. Show me where it is a POLL?

Biden Continues the Trend of Strong Economic Growth and Job Creation Under Democratic Presidents

You need to prove your points. You are ranting incoherently.

By the way, fair warning. One more post from you where you do not give links to facts, data, and statistics, you will go on ignore.
I showed he lost 818,000 jobs last week. Did you read that fact?

strong economic growth presented by whom?

Post something of value!!! What was the inflation rate when Biden took office?

What was the price of gasoline per gallon?

Can you be honest or just a tool?

BTW, from the beginning.

I showed he lost 818,000 jobs last week. Did you read that fact?

strong economic growth presented by whom?
Okay, lets talk about the 818,000 jobs lost. First of all, those were not lost in a week. It was a REVISION of the amount of jobs for the past 12 months (not in 1 week). When you factor this in:

Jobsbybiden.jpg

It means that instead of 15.7 million, it was 14.9 million, which is still more than the last 6 president created.

Is that what you are criticizing?

BTW, just to prove the number was for the year (not the month), here is the link to the info

The U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics on Wednesday revised down its estimate of total employment in March 2024 by 818,000, the largest such downgrade in 15 years. That effectively means there were 818,000 fewer job gains than first believed from April 2023 through March 2024.

Post something of value!!! What was the inflation rate when Biden took office?

What was the price of gasoline per gallon?

Can you be honest or just a tool?

BTW, from the beginning.
JC, I am sorry to say that you have expired my patience and I am going to have to ignore you from here on out.

I have now shown on 3 different occasions (and I believe one of them was to you), that inflation was the fault of this guy:

CovidInflation.jpg

Inflation grew everywhere in the world (not just the U.S.), meaning that Biden was not able to stop it (no one would have been able to stop it). Then, I have also shown that of all the leaders in the world, Biden has been the most successful in bringing inflation down

Inflationworldvsus.jpg

So you blame him for inflation unfairly and incorrectly but you give him no credit for bringing inflation down more than anyone else, which means you are also being unfair in not doing so.

Given that you are totally unable (over and over again) to see facts, data, and statistics, you have lost all value as a debater. You are this

Orater.jpg

bye, bye

Last edited:
JC, I am sorry to say that you have expired my patience and I am going to have to ignore you from here on out.

I have now shown on 3 different occasions (and I believe one of them was to you), that inflation was the fault of this guy:

View attachment 1001745

Inflation grew everywhere in the world (not just the U.S.), meaning that Biden was not able to stop it (no one would have been able to stop it). Then, I have also shown that of all the leaders in the world, Biden has been the most successful in bringing inflation down

View attachment 1001746

So you blame him for inflation unfairly and incorrectly but you give him no credit for bringing inflation down more than anyone else, which means you are also being unfair in not doing so.

Given that you are totally unable (over and over again) to see facts, data, and statistics, you have lost all value as a debater. You are this

View attachment 1001750

bye, bye
so you can't debate, go figure. All talk and no walk huh?

Forum List

Back