Alan Dershowitz Trashes the Lawfare Cases Against Donald Trump

Asking for evidence is, "fake news"?
I guess I just proved you have a low iq

The facts surrounding Dershowitz have been provided many times. You know what they are. I have zero interest in running down your rabbit hole.

The facts surrounding Dershowitz have been provided many times. You know what they are. I have zero interest in running down your rabbit hole.
Liars are not found in rabbit holes. I understand why you must discredit a great democrat lawyer who shows democrats broke the law in prosecuting Trump

Alan Dershowitz​

Liars are not found in rabbit holes. I understand why you must discredit a great democrat lawyer who shows democrats broke the law in prosecuting Trump

Alan Dershowitz​

And I can't understand and will never understand why you give someone like Dershowitz the time of day.

Do you think Alan Dershowitz thought OJ was innocent? Of course not. As a defense attorney he defends, and does so brilliantly. He was a law professor for many years.
Nope. This was outside of a role as a defense attorney for OJ.

Alan said OJ was being framed. He said OJ was not guilty and innocent. In the courts there is no innocent judgement, it is not guilty.

Imbecilic people like you should have to pass some sort of a test in order to post publicly.

Trump is not convicted of anything remotely related to sex.
Nope. He's only proven to be a sexual predator now arguing over a technicality regarding "rape"

Trump Lawsuit Against ABC Argues New York Penal Law "penile penetration vs digital penetration"

In a sexual assault case in May of last year, a jury found Mr. Trump had “sexually abused” E Jean Carroll. That jury found that Mr. Trump had not “raped” Ms. Carroll. Why? Because under New York state law, "rape is defined as penile penetration whereas the jury found that he had digitally penetrated her."

Yet,
In a later legal challenge, the federal judge presiding over the Carroll sexual assault case, Lewis Kaplan, concluded that the jury’s finding that she had failed to prove Trump had raped her under New York’s definition did not mean she failed to prove “rape” as many people understood it. He said the jury’s verdict had established that Trump “raped” Carroll, “albeit digitally rather than with his penis”.

Trump Lawsuit Against ABC Argues New York Penal Law "penile penetration vs digital penetration"

Last edited:
Nope. He's only proven to be a sexual predator now arguing over a technicality regarding "rape"

In a sexual assault case in May of last year, a jury found Mr. Trump had “sexually abused” E Jean Carroll. That jury found that Mr. Trump had not “raped” Ms. Carroll. Why? Because under New York state law, "rape is defined as penile penetration whereas the jury found that he had digitally penetrated her."

Yet,
In a later legal challenge, the federal judge presiding over the Carroll sexual assault case, Lewis Kaplan, concluded that the jury’s finding that she had failed to prove Trump had raped her under New York’s definition did not mean she failed to prove “rape” as many people understood it. He said the jury’s verdict had established that Trump “raped” Carroll, “albeit digitally rather than with his penis”.

A civil court trial does not prove rape, is not used to prove rape, ever.

Yet,

A civil court trial does not prove rape, is not used to prove rape, ever.
Being held liable is based on a preponderance of the evidence presented.

Donald Trump has been proven to be a sexual predator. You can keep denying this. But reality is what it is: Donald Trump is a sexual predator/rapist.

case closed

Being held liable is based on a preponderance of the evidence presented.
that is a clever way to declare you are right

Yet we have something here in America that say you are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.

a claim of, "I dont remember which year it happened over 30 years ago" is a very dangerous precedent. One in which the civil court had to destroy the law of, statute of limitations.

that is a clever way to declare you are right

Yet we have something here in America that say you are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.

a claim of, "I dont remember which year it happened over 30 years ago" is a very dangerous precedent. One in which the civil court had to destroy the law of, statute of limitations.
yawn

the jury spoke

Trump is a sexual predator

Forum List

Back