Who is voting for Kamala and not against trump?

Who is voting for Kamala and not against trump?

• For Kamala Harris

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Against Donald Trump

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • For Donald Trump

Votes: 7 41.2%

• Total voters
And just how do you imagine a few hundred people with backpacks, winter coats and flags but no weapons who once inside, just walked around and left peacefully to have tried to overthrow democracy?
Wow, you certainly can CON the Cult, but not the other 70%,

No Weapons?????
Laughable and a total LIE.

Just walked around and left peacefully?
I guess you choose to ignore the smashing of windows and door done by the cult.
How did Babbitt get into that door? Oh yea, through a broken window that was destroyed seconds before.

Let's be honest, who even thinks about the small fish when there are 2 parties battling each other for decades
Thats a fair question. It seems like there needs to be a leader from the small fish that can disrupt things.

So much BullShit in a single sentence.
Can't you mucks even spell bullshit right? Are you that dumb? There are no capitals in the midDle of words, cuck.

Nobody Stole an Election
Then nobody tried to overthrow democracy, Ace, simple as that.

and Saying trump is honest is laughable and a LIE.
Everyone lies a little, no one is 100% honest except Jesus. But people like Harris and Biden make Trump look like the POPE.

Wow, you certainly can CON the Cult, but not the other 70%
So you laughably think Trump's supporters only amount to 30% of the country, cuck?
6273C6D0-EDF9FF4D.jpg

And if leftwing loons make up 70% of the country, that makes YOU the CULT, Buttercup.

No Weapons?????
Laughable and a total LIE.
List them then, show them. One guy had a few zip ties I hear--- that is it. Hardly a WEAPON.

Just walked around and left peacefully?
I guess you choose to ignore the smashing of windows and door
That all happened OUTSIDE, cuck. Once inside (many let in BY the Capitol police!) video shows them walking around peacefully, looking, even staying within cordoned off rope lines.

How did Babbitt get into that door?
Oh yeah, there was one true weapon that day, the gun used by a cowardly capitol cop who shot a defenseless vet is the neck and murdered her.

I rest my case.

The event was set up by Nancy to fail to blame on Trump.
Fake bombs were planted.
FBI agitators were staged within the crowd and groups.
Peaceful protesters standing around were instigated both by Ray Epps (never charged) and the cops throwing shock grenades at the crowd.
Now Garland throws mostly innocent people in prison savagely violating their legal and human rights to make an "example" out of them hoping it will soften up America next time so they will have no trouble at all with the next stolen election.

Forum List

Back