Democratic President's 50 Million Jobs Added Republicans 1 million

Read the threrad yourself everyone here know you are full of shit , like all worms you solution for me making a idiot out of you is to try to worm your way out of it. again what you said to me that now you are denying" there is no way the dems since carter saw 50 million and the repubs only saw 1 million. Take your lies elsewhere."
LOL you made an idiot of you responding to nothing in the thread at all.

Learn how to respond to the actual thread you are in and perhaps you wont look so idiotic in future.
You should be embarrassed . Who did you write this to "there is no way the dems since carter saw 50 million and the repubs only saw 1 million. Take your lies elsewhere."

He didn't do a good job in the beginning. Jobs started leaving to Mexico and China. And he clearly turned a blind eye to illegals. And deregulated the banks so they didn't have enough when the crash came.

What a load of shit. We lost manufacturing jobs and gained service jobs. Fuck you!

Now you're back to defending that piece of shit?

He passed tax breaks like Trump did to get out of the recession he walked into. A very minor recession. And his extreme policies caused the crash.

He had 8 YEARS to fix what was wrong. He had the veto pen. You are FOS.

I can even quote your boy

"I think Bill Clinton was a great president,’" Trump said in the interview that was conducted shortly after the 2008 presidential election on NY1's "Inside City Hall" program.

"You know, you look at the country then. The economy was doing great. Look at what happened during the Clinton years. I mean we had no war, the economy was doing great, everybody was happy. A lot of people hated him because they were jealous as hell,’" Trump said.

and then

“When she first got in and was named speaker, I met her. And I’m very impressed by her. I think she’s a very impressive person. I like her a lot. But I was surprised that she didn’t do more in terms of Bush and going after Bush. It was almost – it just seemed like she was going to really look to impeach Bush and get him out of office, which personally I think would’ve been a wonderful thing,” Trump told Blitzer in the interview.

“Impeaching him?” Blitzer asked.

Yes, for LYING US INTO IRAQ

How much did Iraq cost us? There went the Clinton/Newt Surplus and 1 million high paying blue collar jobs in Manufacturing.
Trump was a Democrat then. He learned the error of his ways.

I'll repeat my question for the leftwingers who ignored it:

I'm going to ask leftwingers to try to think critically: If Democrat policies stick it businesses through high taxes, forced artificially high wage mandates and increased regulation, what exactly is the mechanism is for your claim of "Democrats create jobs"? How do these policies do anything but reduce jobs?

Please answer the question. No more hateful profane diatribes, please.

Last edited:
I'll repeat my question for the leftwingers who ignored it:

I'm going to ask leftwingers to try to think critically: If Democrat policies stick it businesses through high taxes, forced artificially high wage mandates and increased regulation, what exactly is the mechanism is for your claim of "Democrats create jobs"? How do these policies do anything but reduce jobs?

Please answer the question. No more hateful profane diatribes, please.
Idiot without regulations big b would eat our children and that has been proved by history, Higher wages especially to the poorest people will have them use every dollar now, not later to increase demand , its response being increase production creating jobs. By the way either tax the hell out oi big business or tax them nothing but either way increase the lost taxes plus much more on the wealthy. Cut taxes on business have the wealthy make up the loss and actually tax them even more. You have zero clue about economy's

Forum List

Back