Harris loves her new policies "for the People"--but not enough to implement them now (says Vance)

He is on my Ignore list, to be sure. I have better things to do than listen to hackneyed, wokist, half retarded BS from some malcontent who can't think of any other issues tht may be important
And here we see an example of white fragility.

1725642037776.png

1725642075820.png

I realize a lot of dumb things are said during election season, but pretending that a Vice President is a King who can just make law is nibbling at the fringes of "stupid".
Well if the Bill does reach the Senate and it is tied, then she gets to cast the deciding vote

That must be what Vance is talking about

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
She's not the President.

He knows this, right?
She is a Prog. She is interchangeable with all other Progs. The only difference is how far left they go from each other. Joe was a moderate. Remember? A unifier he was. He told us. I get he would still get criticized even if he was. He did not even try. As the years go by the hate for him will only grow. And you will eventually agree. If Kamala wins, we will go even further left. Progs are telling the peasants to go screw themselves out in the open now.

some commentator said he was insulting her but I just saw it as you say... as an endorsement

Thanks, Putin!
Of course it is .. Putin sees Harris as less of a threat because she has zero experience with foreign affairs. She could have gained experience as the Biden appointed border czar and we see how that went.

Yawn .. you're not very good at coming up with original ideas grandpa. Try stepping up to 2024.
I live in 2024. You lie about it. That living in the 1960's lie is as stale as it gets.

Sure he did.

Grinning Vladimir Putin suggests support for Kamala Harris as U.S. accuses Russia of election interference

A grinning Russian President Vladimir Putin said Thursday that he supported Vice President Kamala Harris over former President Donald Trump in the upcoming U.S. presidential election. His remark came just hours after the Biden administration accused Russia of a widespread, sophisticated election interference campaign.
Awww .. your girl has the support of Russia! lol

Of course it is .. Putin sees Harris as less of a threat because she has zero experience with foreign affairs. She could have gained experience as the Biden appointed border czar and we see how that went.
Putin has not endorsed Harris. But he knows that him saying so might get more people to vote for Trump, who is the person he realy wants in office.

yeh, she's a loser on every issue. I mean, it's mind blowing that someone that vacuous is in a position of power like that. And then there are smart people like you and I who are not..

go figure

:) (not being facetious either.. it's the truth)

It's 2024 .. get caught up grandpa. Yes he has.
I'm way ahead of you junior. It's called wisdom. I know what Putin is doing. He doesn't endrse Harris, but he is saying he does in order to get people to elect Trump.

And despite the Russian leader’s vocal support of the Democrats, US Deputy Attorney General Lisa Monaco said on Wednesday that three Russian companies – at Putin’s direction – used fake profiles to promote false narratives on social media. Internal documents produced by one of those Russian companies show one of the goals of the propaganda effort was to support Trump’s candidacy or whoever emerged as the Republican nominee for president, according to an FBI affidavit.

Forum List

Back