Does Trump Have A Plan To Stop School Shootings?

LOL Scotus is not corrupt I notice no one minded for 50 years a liberal majority on the bench as it created from whole cloth new laws and bad decisions.
Yes, it's a corrupt court. I know you feel compelled to defend your abortion fairies, but it was corruptly stacked, has corrupted jurisprudence, and is populated by corrupt politicians.

1725728641709.png

Anyone notice that the LOSER reposts the same stupid shit over and over again? Loser brain has limited capacity. There is just room for "scary hair," "dark people!" and "hate."

Anyone notice that the LOSER reposts the same stupid shit over and over again? Loser brain has limited capacity. There is just room for "scary hair," "dark people!" and "hate."
You ignorant globalist pukes say the same shit over and over…so I copy and paste the same refutations over and over. Why should I put more thought and effort into you degenerates?

It begins and ends with the 2nd Amendment. We have it and as long as we do, these regular massacres will continue. Other nations don't have it and don't have the regular massacres.

At any rate, I'm not the one who is running for President.
Actually, it’s not the Second Amendment per se, it’s its case law.

The Second Amendment can also be the means by which school shootings – and other gun crime and violence – can be addressed.

Yes, it's a corrupt court. I know you feel compelled to defend your abortion fairies, but it was corruptly stacked, has corrupted jurisprudence, and is populated by corrupt politicians.
What’s corrupt about the Supreme Court is that it is dominated by six conservative blind partisan ideologues who have contempt for settled, accepted precedent; six corrupt justices who place conservative dogma over decades of consensus jurisprudence.

Forum List

Back