Does Trump Have A Plan To Stop School Shootings?

If you keep your arsenal and 12 dudes roll up similarly armed, you're outgunned anyway. I'm not sure how the scenario you're listing above applies.

I am sure that Europe has this problem solved (with some exceptions). We don't. Are we just more homicidal? I don't think we are.

That’s a strawman argument. Most home invasions are not 12 guys lol, usually it’s one, maybe 2

However, even if it were 12 guys..having a similar weapon is certainly better than having to use inferior weapons.

But, in a normal situation…how does some have their security guaranteed, if they are law abiding?

I’m sure England has it solved because they don’t have 300 million guns in circulation. That cats already out of the bag in America..more guns than people.

And again, in the England system, you’re not even guaranteed to be able to get a gun. If you list self defense as your reason, you’re likely to be denied a gun license.

You have to pretty much belong to a sporting club, or a hunter, to have a firearm.

That’s a strawman argument. Most home invasions are not 12 guys lol, usually it’s one, maybe 2

However, even if it were 12 guys..having a similar weapon is certainly better than having to use inferior weapons.

But, in a normal situation…how does some have their security guaranteed, if they are law abiding?

I’m sure England has it solved because they don’t have 300 million guns in circulation. That cats already out of the bag in America..more guns than people.

And again, in the England system, you’re not even guaranteed to be able to get a gun. If you list self defense as your reason, you’re likely to be denied a gun license.

You have to pretty much belong to a sporting club, or a hunter, to have a firearm.
I think you're right. There is little that can be done as long as we have the 2nd Amendment on the books.

Forum List

Back