Trump. Abortions no longer a major issue and other related issues.

thanx for the siggy inspiration!!!

66b7cf7901133052859910.gif
No, with Harris it will be higher inflation. We just need the Trump economy back.

Trump's dead on. Let the States decide, it was the antidote, and everyone needs to shut the fuck up about it.
That's not going to happen. The Democrats are putting this issue front and center. They are not going to shut up about it.

Every cruel thing the Right has done since Dobbs is squarely Trump's fault as far as the voters are concerned, and the Dems are not going to let them forget it.

When Trump says this is no longer a major issue, he is wishfully thinking. He knows it won't go away.

Not anymore. Kamala was installed without one.
I keep hearing from the ignorant that Kamala's nomination was unconstitutional. Trump even said so in a Truth Social post.

Here's the thing. The Constitution says absolutely nothing about how political parties must choose their nominees.

You know why? Because our Founders didn't even think there would be political parties.

Trump has become unhinged and his dementia is spreading to his followers. He is so upset Biden is not in the race, and he is scared witless of the fact Harris has a chance at beating him.

He so badly wants Joe back. :lol:

"What are the chances that Crooked Joe Biden, the WORST President in the history of the U.S., whose Presidency was Unconstitutionally STOLEN from him by Kamabla, Barrack HUSSEIN Obama, Crazy Nancy Pelosi, Shifty Adam Schiff, Cryin' Chuck Schumer, and others on the Lunatic Left, CRASHES the Democrat National Convention and tries to take back the Nomination, beginning with challenging me to another DEBATE."

Jesus, the man is coming unglued! He rolled out a whole roster of his juvenile golden oldies. HUSSEIN, Crazy,Shifty, Cryin'.

He has a thoroughly deranged fantasy Joe Biden will get back in the race.

Surely even his followers can see this guy is completely out of his mind.

Sad.

4. Inflation: Concerns about inflation have emerged as a significant issue among swing state residents, with some voters expressing preference for candidates who they believe can address this issue effectively.
The last polls I looked at on this issue, voters thought Trump would do a better job with inflation and the economy, which I find hilarious.

The last polls I looked at on this issue, voters thought Trump would do a better job with inflation and the economy, which I find hilarious.
I’m sure you do, since you want more xidenflation, by supporting his second in command harris

I’m sure you do, since you want more xidenflation, by supporting his second in command harris
Trump would send inflation skyrocketing. He was one of the causes of the current inflation.

Inflation is coming down. We are a fraction of a point from the target rate.

Pay attention, grasshopper.

Trump would send inflation skyrocketing. He was one of the causes of the current inflation.

Inflation is coming down. We are a fraction of a point from the target rate.

Pay attention, grasshopper.
Well we know that’s not true, since he was president and didn’t.

Harris on the other hand helped with xidenflation

Well we know that’s not true, since he was president and didn’t.
The effects of economic policy take time to manifest.

Trump is definitely responsible, in part, for inflation.

Harris on the other hand helped with xidenflation
Nope. Biden had little to nothing to do with inflation. This is sheer ignorance on the part of MAGA tards who have no clue how economies work.

It's just a made up talking point for you to parrot, and it's a lie.

Inflation was caused by years and years of QE and massive government overspending (including Trump's $8 trillion of debt), followed by a total shutdown of our economy due to a pandemic, followed by a massive demand surge after the pandemic fueled by stimulus payments which caused the supply chain to be overwhelmed.

Too much money chasing too few goods.

DUH!

And guess who wanted MOAR stimulus money flooding the economy?

Go ahead. Guess.

Trump says he wants a bigger stimulus package than the $2.2 trillion amount that Democrats are seeking

Naked vote buying.

The effects of economic policy take time to manifest.

Trump is definitely responsible, in part, for inflation.

Nope. Biden had little to nothing to do with inflation. This is sheer ignorance on the part of MAGA tards who have no clue how economies work.

It's just a made up talking point for you to parrot, and it's a lie.

Inflation was caused by years and years of QE and massive government overspending (including Trump's $8 trillion of debt), followed by a total shutdown of our economy due to a pandemic, followed by a massive demand surge after the pandemic fueled by stimulus payments which caused the supply chain to be overwhelmed.

Too much money chasing too few goods.

DUH!

And guess who wanted MOAR stimulus money flooding the economy?

Go ahead. Guess.

Trump says he wants a bigger stimulus package than the $2.2 trillion amount that Democrats are seeking

Naked vote buying.
True, that why it took nearly two years for xidenflation to hit its pick and 3 and half for trumps jobs to start fading and UE start rising again

Forum List

Back