A convicted felon / President?

No they were not, you lying piece of sleaze.

Comparing a convicted felon who has breaks multiple Commandments daily, to Jesus just shows what an idiot you are.

With all of the people Trump killed with his incompetent covid response, he's closer to a mass murderer than a Saviour.

He in fact the greatest mass murderer in recent history, he murdered over Five Hundred Thousand (500,000) Men, Women and Children due to his incompetent, fumbling, bumbling and out right stupid handling of COVID. Telling people drink bleach or Pine-Sol. Shining a UV Light up your ass or eating horse paste.

His total lack of any form of compassion or caring about the people died is staggering. He is NOT fit for office.

He in fact the greatest mass murderer in recent history, he murdered over Five Hundred Thousand (500,000) Men, Women and Children due to his incompetent, fumbling, bumbling and out right stupid handling of COVID. Telling people drink bleach or Pine-Sol. Shining a UV Light up your ass or eating horse paste.

His total lack of any form of compassion or caring about the people died is staggering. He is NOT fit for office.

Yeah, he put in a travel ban and Schumer and Pelosi said he was a xenophobe.

How many more would have died if Biden had been President? DURR

Since Donald Trump was convicted of 34 felony counts earlier this year, I was wondering:

Has America ever had a convicted felon / President?

Maybe some of you history buffs can tell me, because I can't recall one.
Nobody but the RADICAL LEFT takes this seriously.

are you sure its fake? It exceeded the maximum allowed contribution to campaign. Then why did Cohen plea guilty to it instead of fighting this "fake" charge.

are you sure its fake?

Yes, I'm sure that the non-contribution didn't violate campaign limits.

Then why did Cohen plea guilty to it instead of fighting this "fake" charge.

They probably offered to knock off jail time from his real crimes.

are you sure its fake?

looks like speculation to me. Any evidence to back up your assertions?

are you sure its fake?

stop-calling-me-a-thief-v0-1rbsuch2btnd1.jpeg

The Constitution makes no distinction about frivolous charges but the Constitution is explicit in the requirement that a president be born in the USA. So far nobody has ever seen Hussein Obama's genuine Birth Certificate.
That is so tired and worn out. Obama was born in Hawaii and it would not matter if he was born elsewhere because his mother was American.

No he didn't .. the "COVID death" count was ~425K under Trump, and a majority of larger incidents were in blue run states like New York City. Additionally, it's a left-wing propaganda lie that Trump told Americans to drink bleach, Pinesol or any other cleaners, and clinical studies have proven that UV lights minimize the threat of the COVID virus.

Poor SeaSwab.
The Trump cult doesn't believe the US news, they love Russia's.

TASS Russian News Agency

View attachment 1006775
TASS
https://tass.com
Since 1904 TASS has been Russia's leading news agency. For more than 113 years, TASS has ceaselessly strived to deliver the latest and most accurate news ...

The ONLY news agency your dear leader allowed into the oval office.

Trump's meeting with Russians closed to U.S. media, but ...

View attachment 1006777
USA Today
https://www.usatoday.com › story › news › 2017/05/10
May 10, 2017 — ... press, was apparently allowed into an Oval Office meeting between President Trump and Russian officials. The issue surfaced after photos of ...
Considering that the American press has done nothing but lie, Trump was wise to keep US media out of any meetings.

Forum List

Back