A convicted felon / President?

He appointed Gavin newsome and several Democrats to these positions as it was his job.

He has stated it was done on Harris's merit and since then she has worked hard and climbed the ladder.

You are making assumptions you cant prove regarding her appointment.

WHat was her experience or "merit" for the California Unemployment Insurance Appeals Board and the California Medical Assistance Commission? Other than she was banging the guy who gave her those jobs. She was an assistant DA in a local office in Oakland, four years out of law school
You have no proof of that. It's just your narrative.

Who else did she sleep with besides brown?
Good question. Who else?
You got me there.

I can not prove that they are lying.

It is a conclusion drawn by the fact that they are supposedly constitutional scholars who say things about Trump's case that are completely wrong.

So yes, they may not be liers but if not, they are the biggest constitutional idiots to ever grace fox news...and they make a lot of money doing it.
Well, I, along with most informed people will go with the opinions of two professors with over 100 years of teaching, litigating and Congressional testimony on these very issues over the opinion of an electrical worker.

But when you convict only one side of crimes and not the other due to weaponizing the justice system for your own political advantage, it is a banana republic.
That's fair when only one side has committed crimes.

Are you going to share some right wing pretend crimes now as an argument?

WHat was her experience or "merit" for the California Unemployment Insurance Appeals Board and the California Medical Assistance Commission? Other than she was banging the guy who gave her those jobs. She was an assistant DA in a local office in Oakland, four years out of law school

Not sure. You should ask him.

Good question. Who else?

You tell me. You said she slept with men.

Well, I, along with most informed people will go with the opinions of two professors with over 100 years of teaching, litigating and Congressional testimony on these very issues over the opinion of an electrical worker.
The professor who didn't even know what crimes were? Lol.

They get paid to tell you what you want to hear.

You love it.

That's fair when only one side has committed crimes.

Are you going to share some right wing pretend crimes now as an argument?
What crimes? A crime isn't a crime until you are found guilty of it and if you are found guilty of a crime by a weaponized justice system for political gain then we have the banana republic.

Forum List

Back