Tyreek Hill body-cam video from Miami-Dade Police. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Am I right?

He followed instructions. The police were just wrong.

Head should roll on this one.

Like you he ran his fat Black mouth loudly with BS constantly. Disturbing the peace also could be charged.

Oh how I wish they broke that window out on refusal.

You don’t have to roll your window down for a cop further than a crack to hand documents and speak to them.

They can ask you to get out of the car but I don’t think they had any grounds to lay hands on him after mere seconds of giving him the order to get out of the car.

I wish cops would act like they want people to respect them.

Uncooperative big mouth like you. He was harrassing those Police. Never shut up. Did not follow orders from the start.

Not always. Cops can make lawful orders you have to follow but a lot of their “instructions” are actually requests that you don’t have to comply with. Knowing the difference it’s important because the cop isn’t necessarily going to tell you which is which. Even if they do, they could be lying or just plain wrong.

For example, I would never consent to a search of my vehicle during a stop. You may if you want. I’m not.

SHUP fool. They dont force a search. You got a choice. Now, or we get a warrant perhaps if they are serious and know somethings going on.

He told him to keep the window down, and you comply. Hill decided he was better than that. Dark windows, cops pull you over, they need to see what is going on, possibly reaching for a weapon
You don’t have to comply by keeping your window down. The cop can ask you to get out of the car if they’re so worried. They can’t just yank you out of the car three seconds later as you’re getting out.

I've never seen cops at that aggressive before.....and I've seen a lot of video.

They looked like they were ready to shoot someone over GD moving violation.

Its hot down there. They are in the Sun. People only take so much. You people are going to lose all the good cops (already in progress). I give them a medal for restraint.

SOB was uncooperative from pull over. He is at fault or they don’t pull them over.

You need to go back and watch the video....he opened his door and was trying to get out and they grabbed him. It was maybe 30 seconds from the time they knocked on his window.
OK but, I saw them asking him multiple times (at least 4 times) to put the window all the way down and he did not. THEN the cops opened the door from the outside and dragged him out. What's the problem with rolling the window all the way down?

You don’t have to comply by keeping your window down. The cop can ask you to get out of the car if they’re so worried. They can’t just yank you out of the car three seconds later as you’re getting out.
He was not getting out, the cops opened the door.

OK but, I saw them asking him multiple times (at least 4 times) to put the window all the way down and he did not. THEN the cops opened the door from the outside and dragged him out. What's the problem with rolling the window all the way down?
no law requires he roll it all the way down,,

Forum List

Back