Tyreek Hill body-cam video from Miami-Dade Police. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Am I right?

He was asked to get out of the car and refused. Hard to say why the cop got so pissed off so quickly, maybe he was having a hard day, maybe he was late to meet with his wife whose marriage was falling apart due to his always working long hours and was about to be late again, maybe it just pissed him off to see this snotty punk driving a million dollar lamborghini while he busted his ass 6 days a week to afford a used Pontiac, but bottom line, why chance it with a cop, just do what he says because the guy has a gun and right or wrong, pretty much has a license to use it on you.
I didn't hear him refuse to get out.....he was calling someone because he felt he was gonna get arrested. He was probably late to the game and didn't want to get fined.

$10,000 fine.

Another thing, that hot-head cop told him he needed to have his seatbelt on.

If you don't want to escalate the situation you wait till you give them the ticket to tell him what he's being sited for.

It was clear that cop wanted to fuck with him, so like an idiot he rolled his window up and started calling a friend or his lawyer.

He was asked to get out of the car and refused. Hard to say why the cop got so pissed off so quickly, maybe he was having a hard day, maybe he was late to meet with his wife whose marriage was falling apart due to his always working long hours and was about to be late again, maybe it just pissed him off to see this snotty punk driving a million dollar lamborghini while he busted his ass 6 days a week to afford a used Pontiac, but bottom line, why chance it with a cop, just do what he says because the guy has a gun and right or wrong, pretty much has a license to use it on you.
This opinion is both very realistic and very disgusting, sadly reflecting the truth that we allow cops to act like thugs.

Before you all make excuses for hot headed thug cops, remember that their actions cost the taxpayers millions in settlements for their behavior.

Stop making excuses for the guys who waste our money.

The car is unique. I'm sure the police ran the plate and knew it was Hill before they even approached him.

The cop was also not concerned much about safety because he knew it was HIll, so the whole tinted window thing and "he might have had a gun" is baloney.

I don't know why people speed and then pretend they're special when getting pulled over.

Good on Hill's teammate, Campbell, for looking out for Hill. I would have also stayed. The whole "blocking traffic" thing was bullshit because Campbell was in front of the pigs.

Guessing there might have been some animosity because beaners are generally above coloreds in the pecking order. They were going to put the Negro in his place. Lots of dick swinging going on.

Finally, the pigs were excessive. The one pig was a hothead and Miami player Campbell even said they were all "cool" except for the one dickhead.

This says it pretty well…

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Am I right?

Well he was speeding, you can see him blow by in the video, when I know I’m busted, I pull over and don’t act like a cocky punk…unfortunately I have experience…

Next, if the officer tells me to roll down my window, the window goes down and I keep my mouth shut, but no he decides he’s too important for that, which leads to get the f’ck out, handcuffs and maybe I don’t look like a self righteous prick who thinks my shit doesn’t stink…

Always lock your door when getting in your car. First thing. It slows down criminals and prevents them from opening your door. Could have made this situation a lot different.

Many times, the police are the criminals. Anyone focusing on consensual activity like gambling or prostitution is part of the problem.

This says it pretty well…

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Am I right?

Well he was speeding, you can see him blow by in the video, when I know I’m busted, I pull over and don’t act like a cocky punk…unfortunately I have experience…

Next, if the officer tells me to roll down my window, the window goes down and I keep my mouth shut, but no he decides he’s too important for that, which leads to get the f’ck out, handcuffs and maybe I don’t look like a self righteous prick who thinks my shit doesn’t stink…
no law requires you to roll your window all the way down nor not talk,,

everything was fine until the cops turned violent for no reason,, he was getting out of the car,,

Last edited:
Always lock your door when getting in your car. First thing. It slows down criminals and prevents them from opening your door. Could have made this situation a lot different.

Many times, the police are the criminals. Anyone focusing on consensual activity like gambling or prostitution is part of the problem.
Some of us have automatic door locks.

Soon as I start rolling my door locks.

A black guy and 4 cops show up to pull him over?

Get on your phone fast to someone.
Motor cops normally run in pairs in urban areas. We don’t know why the second pair were there. I seen packs of ten pairs riding in formation when riding my Spyder here in Arizona.0

The cops were just fine until he refused to roll his window back down then gave the cop flack for doing so.

Sure he was. Despite orders to roll his window down, he rolled it back up then didn't want to roll it back down. He could have been going for a gun. Maybe the day before, that cop had a gun pulled on him by a guy doing the same thing?
And who knows how far and long they chased Hill in that race car before they even got him to pull over.
Then when told to get out of the car, he refused.
They didn't wait for him to get off the phone. They sounded like they weren't American and they acted like it,

I agree with this. You are often not going to win on the street. There are however, certain situations where you don't back down. Hill's teammate, Campbell, was in the right for pulling right up to the scene. Odell Beckham and some others were there. Good on them.

If a pig is fucking with your GF, wife, daughter, granddaughter, or whatever, then stick around. A lot of police are thugs. Don't let them literally get away with murder. Do what you need to do to protect your family. Beat the holy fuck out of them, if needed.

Forum List

Back