Kamala Harris Brags About Allowing Tens of Thousands of Haitians *Who Are Now Eating People’s Pets, Decapitating Ducks* to Flood Into US

Perhaps we should ship the Haitains to Puerto Rico. They'll get the cat problem under control.

US halts plan to remove iconic stray cats from a historic area in Puerto Rico’s capital​

1725911280081.png

Last edited:
Perhaps we should ship the Haitains to Puerto Rico. They'll get the cat problem under control.

US halts plan to remove iconic stray cats from a historic area in Puerto Rico’s capital​

I suppose the cats will eventually secretly be flown to the US by Biden-Harris under cover of darkness.

Lol. Still repeating that line huh?

What's a border czar? Who appointed her border czar.
It's not a lie. Biden tasked Harris on March 24, 2021 to take care of the illegal migrant situation on the border.

Biden tasks Harris with 'stemming the migration' on southern border

Biden makes Harris the point person on immigration issues amid border surge​

Vice President Kamala Harris will be the White House’s point person on immigration issues at the nation’s southern border, President Joe Biden announced Wednesday, tasking her with stemming the rising tide of migrants, many of them unaccompanied children, arriving in the U.S.

“I can think of nobody who is better qualified to do this,” the president told reporters at the White House.

Last edited:
It's not a lie. Biden tasked Harris on March 24, 2021 to take care of the illegal migrant situation on the border.

If course it's a lie. Biden never appointed her Border Czar.

She was not responsible for our border either according even to your own article.

And so, this increase has been consequential, but the Vice President has agreed — among the multiple other things that I have her leading — and I appreciate it — agreed to lead our diplomatic effort and work with those nations to accept re- — the returnees, and enhance migration enforcement at their borders — at their borders.

And from this article...again, nothing about being a Border Czar.

Biden said during an immigration meeting at the White House that he had asked Harris to lead the administration's efforts with Mexico and the Northern Triangle — El Salvador, Guatemala and Honduras, countries that will "need help stemming the movement of so many folks, stemming the migration to our southern border."

I don't think you really helped jknowgood much. He/she is probably better off without your assistance.

Please link where Biden appointed her border czar.
~~~~~~

Biden tasks Harris with 'stemming the migration' on southern border​

The vice president is expected to focus on both curbing the current flow of migrants and coordinating with countries in the region to address the root causes of migration...

Commentary:
Whatever she is called, Tzar or other, Harris was assigned to slow the influx of illegal migrants and failed at he job.

If course it's a lie. Biden never appointed her Border Czar.

She was not responsible for our border either according even to your own article.

And so, this increase has been consequential, but the Vice President has agreed — among the multiple other things that I have her leading — and I appreciate it — agreed to lead our diplomatic effort and work with those nations to accept re- — the returnees, and enhance migration enforcement at their borders — at their borders.

And from this article...again, nothing about being a Border Czar.

Biden said during an immigration meeting at the White House that he had asked Harris to lead the administration's efforts with Mexico and the Northern Triangle — El Salvador, Guatemala and Honduras, countries that will "need help stemming the movement of so many folks, stemming the migration to our southern border."

I don't think you really helped jknowgood much. He/she is probably better off without your assistance.
She failed at the job Biden tasked her to do. That is a fact. The surge of illegals that entered the country under her and Bidens watch is factual proof. You can't spin that

~~~~~~

Biden tasks Harris with 'stemming the migration' on southern border​

The vice president is expected to focus on both curbing the current flow of migrants and coordinating with countries in the region to address the root causes of migration...

Commentary:
Whatever she is called, Tzar or other, Harris was assigned to slow the influx of illegal migrants and failed at he job.

Well the first point is she wasn't appointed Border Czar so you exposed jknowgood first lie. That's good.

Second point is how do you know she wasn't effective?

What metric are you using? For all you know if she hasn't been addressing the reasons why immigrants leave their countries, immigration could have been worse.

Truthfully you don't really know. You are just giving your partison speculation.

Forum List

Back