How Is The Confederate Flag Considered A Hate Symbol?

When the protesters were removing a Confederate Robert E. Lee statue, they were trying to "erase" Hate, as well as History.
As much as some people weren't condoning the removal of the statue, it is part of US History - it was an ugly history.
If you go to Germany, you won't see many of the remanences of the Nazi buildings/statues regarding Hitler. Many Germans of Today, wanted to erase its ugly history. But in Poland, the Concentration Camp - Auschwitz and Auschwitz II - are still present.

For years, there has been a heated debate about whether we (as a society) want to "erase" everything that is bad from our cultural history or keep it.

My question would be:

What good will it do when there is nothing left, when people continue to erase (most of) everything in history? What lessons will be learn by doing so?

The answer would be: Nothing.

I believe that, but the flag is a symbol of hate, whether you feel that way or not. You have to accept is as a symbol of hate as well as heritage.
You are a fool. You dare Tread on me and you dare insult a grandson of an air force vet. Do you realize how insulting you sound? I have three flags. Read one of them as I live by those words.
IMG_20240909_130256391.jpgIMG_20240909_130306109.jpgIMG_20240909_130311158.jpg

You are a fool. You dare Tread on me and you dare insult a grandson of an air force vet. Do you realize how insulting you sound? I have three flags. Read one of them as I live by those words.
View attachment 1008767View attachment 1008768View attachment 1008769
I have the fag in the center.

I used to fly it when Trump was prez. Stupid MAGA types thought it was about their beefs.

Even know if I flew mine, I'd have to tell people it's about you Fascist MAGA a-holes and the power you believe you have with guns and huge flags, and pickup trucks and stupid signs, silly teeshirts, obnoxious insults...

I have the fag in the center.

I used to fly it when Trump was prez. Stupid MAGA types thought it was about their beefs.

Even know if I flew mine, I'd have to tell people it's about you Fascist MAGA a-holes and the power you believe you have with guns and huge flags, and pickup trucks and stupid signs, silly teeshirts, obnoxious insults...
Love my guns.

You love Lying, Stealing, and PERVERTS.

Hurry up. You will miss Drag Queen Reading Hour

View attachment 1008767View attachment 1008768View attachment 1008769
Honor to your grandfather's service. Our family service goes back to King Philip's war in 1675 and everything else since then, to including me and a cousin and my brother.

Telling the truth is not insulting at all. The Confederate flags are all historic items of American treason.

Forum List

Back