MAGA caller says he likes Trump policies, but can't name 1 policy live on the air

That’s not Trump’s website.
I didn't say it was... you asked me what government is doing to regulation wise hurts patients... I'm trying to educate you but you won't read it so....
If you are going to play move the goalpost you picked the wrong guy....

I didn't say it was... you asked me what government is doing to regulation wise hurts patients... I'm trying to educate you but you won't read it so....
If you are going to play move the goalpost you picked the wrong guy....
You said it was all on his website, but so far can’t show me where he has any actual proposals.

Read the link I don't have time to play your games... I'm playing golf today....
The link isn’t Trump’s proposals.

The article isn’t even relevant. It’s undated, which is weird, and just argues against Medicare for all. Okay, but not really what we are talking about.

The link isn’t Trump’s proposals.

The article isn’t even relevant. It’s undated, which is weird, and just argues against Medicare for all. Okay, but not really what we are talking about.
You asked which government regulations are hurting healthcare... and that link answers that question... I told you Trump's website has his policy proposals with details...
Read dummy.... learn comprehension skills....

Forum List

Back