Trump keeps saying kids go to school and come home "with an operation"

Right, so he never said that is happening right now.

We are moving in that direction. I'd love to say that the left would never go that far, but I've stepped on the proverbial rake too many times now by thinking that a particular action is too vile for even Democrats.

Right now, we have school counselors virtue-signaling by feeding children to the profiteers of the child transgenderization movement. A good example of something I would have thought not even the most blue of Democrats would ever do.
It’s yet another of Trump’s ridiculous lies, more of Trump’s bigotry and hate, more of Trump’s dishonest fearmongering, and further proof Trump is unfit to be president.

Trump falsely claims children being forced into gender transition ops at school in rambling fantasy-filled rally speech

I don’t think we “all” do know what he meant. Some of you seem to actually believe that he meant surgeries are taking place on school campuses.
That's what he is suggesting. It's not about us believing what he says, we KNOW he lies, it's about what he wants his BASE to believe, and that is dangerous. But you defend him anyway.
Why even say "Imagine" if it is NOT POSSIBLE for this event to occur.

You KNOW that surgeries will NEVER occur on school campuses, yet you defend trump saying it could or is happening.

Quit defend every lie this idiot tells you.

Surgeries are NOT happening on school campuses NOR will they EVER happen on school campuses, but you are OK with letting trump suggest something that riles up his base and is an impossibility.

That's what he is suggesting. It's not about us believing what he says, we KNOW he lies, it's about what he wants his BASE to believe, and that is dangerous. But you defend him anyway.

You KNOW that surgeries will NEVER occur on school campuses, yet you defend trump saying it could or is happening.

Surgeries are NOT happening on school campuses NOR will they EVER happen on school campuses, but you are OK with letting trump suggest something that riles up his base and is an impossibility.

Where did he say the surgeries will happen on campus?

Right now in some places they can hide name changes and clothing changes. They also probably can hide puberty blockers or hormones.

The next step is letting the kids legally emancipate themselves to get surgeries WHILE school age.

You refute these as well?

The next step is letting the kids legally emancipate themselves to get surgeries WHILE school age.
Where has THAT ^^^^ ever been written or suggested.

Schools are limited on things they can do, like giving any medication, yet you think schools are leading the fights for gender surgeries and legal emancipation.

Where has THAT ^^^^ ever been written or suggested.

Schools are limited on things they can do, like giving any medication, yet you think schools are leading the fights for gender surgeries and legal emancipation.

Someone had to bring the suit.

MSN

Does anyone even believe this? A) His English is bad, it should be "having had an operation", but anyway, what do we expect? But B) How do kids have operations in schools?

It's absolutely absurd.

(This thread is not about the dude who made the video. I posted this video because it shows Trump talk, at least twice, about kids going to schools and having operations. The video is only about evidence that Trump said this)

Out of darkness
Cometh light
Out of trump

Cometh shite.

Someone had to bring the suit.

MSN
So the parents of this child are unwilling to provide unconditional LOVE to their child.
Apparently, their 'religious beliefs' overpower the 'family beliefs' of Unconditional Love.

And you martybegan are trying to make this a 'school issue'.
Sounds like the parents have strong religious beliefs that they can't overcome.
Kind of an "Our Way or the Highway" mentality.

So the parents of this child are unwilling to provide unconditional LOVE to their child.
Apparently, their 'religious beliefs' overpower the 'family beliefs' of Unconditional Love.

And you martybegan are trying to make this a 'school issue'.
Sounds like the parents have strong religious beliefs that they can't overcome.
Kind of an "Our Way or the Highway" mentality.

So if your kid wants to run into traffic you give them unconditional love and let them?

Could it ever happen that a child goes to public school, talks to a school counselor who refers the child to a gender affirmation clinic who then pressure parents with threats of CPS reports of medical neglect if the parent disagrees with the recommended treatment?

The answer is yes it could. Therefore sending your child to public school could indeed someday result in a brutal operation. Just ask Chloe Cole.

Last edited:
I don't condone any of that.
It's weird and I will never understand it.

My stance is that what you and trump suggest is happening or could happen just DOESN'T happen.

You are dying on a hill of chickenshit because of your TDS.

"Anything Trump says we take literally"
"Anything Dems say has to be nuanced"

Pathetic.

You are unable to refute Trump's statements, and that is what is pathetic about doomed MAGAdom.

I don't have to refute anything.

Meanwhile your side wants to drug and mutilate confused mentally ill children into a life of sexual dysfunction.

All in the goal of increasing the size of a "class"

No, you don' get to deflect.

You are defending that kids go to school, have operations, and then go home, according to Trump.

And you are going to vote for that butthole.

Forum List

Back