Trump keeps saying kids go to school and come home "with an operation"

Keep your false pity. I see things far more clearly than you do.
Ok Captain.
Oh boy.......... Your perception is clearly ONLY that, just your perspective.

Just for fun, be specific and tell me one thing I don't see clearly!

This is one of the more fun threads I have read. It’s awesome to see Democrats so stressed out over words from Donald Trump. They must be pretty sure he will be in the White House very soon.

Sorry, Democrats! The days of gendercreeps turning boys into under age white lady boys for your fantasy are over soon.

No, you don' get to deflect.

You are defending that kids go to school, have operations, and then go home, according to Trump.

And you are going to vote for that butthole.

I am defending that Trump is 100% right that that's where the left wants us to go. School Admins make the choices for kids, not the parents.

And I am going to vote for him you spineless sponge.

Nope, the US is too strong to allow that.
Trump will try though, and that alone should disqualify him, or any other (R) or (D) or (I) that tries.

Nice half-slide there. He won't try, nor does he even have the ability to do so.

Also nice add in of the attempted "me middle of road" bullshit at the end there.

What is it about lefty shitheads not being able to admit they are lefty shitheads?

Nice half-slide there. He won't try, nor does he even have the ability to do so.

Also nice add in of the attempted "me middle of road" bullshit at the end there.

What is it about lefty shitheads not being able to admit they are lefty shitheads?
Sorry to disappoint you that I didn't cave in to your desired answer.
You asked if I think trump will end democracy.
I said NO.
You didn't get the answer you wanted from me, so you did this^^^^^^

Sorry to disappoint you that I didn't cave in to your desired answer.
You asked if I think trump will end democracy.
I said NO.
You didn't get the answer you wanted from me, so you did this^^^^^^

And then you qualified it with BUT HE REALLY REALLY WANTS TO HURR DURR DURR

And then you qualified it with BUT HE REALLY REALLY WANTS TO HURR DURR DURR
Well trump did say....

“Do you throw the Presidential Election Results of 2020 OUT and declare the RIGHTFUL WINNER, or do you have a NEW ELECTION? A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution,” Trump wrote in a post on the social network Truth Social and accused “Big Tech” of working closely with Democrats. “Our great ‘Founders’ did not want, and would not condone, False & Fraudulent Elections!”

Did he directly say he would terminate the Constitution......NOPE.
But he suggested it might be necessary.
A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution.
Was trump just joking again, or is it a case of...you are taking his direct words out of context.
Trumps a demented Clown, unfit for office.

Well trump did say....

“Do you throw the Presidential Election Results of 2020 OUT and declare the RIGHTFUL WINNER, or do you have a NEW ELECTION? A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution,” Trump wrote in a post on the social network Truth Social and accused “Big Tech” of working closely with Democrats. “Our great ‘Founders’ did not want, and would not condone, False & Fraudulent Elections!”

A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution.
Was trump just joking again, or is it a case of...you are taking his direct words out of context.

How would you handle fraud on the scale he was talking about?

I still don't think the 2020 election was clean, but of course cheaters don't advertise their cheating.

He's painting a picture of what he thinks is happening or going to happen in schools.

Can you imagine.....is not a bail out for trump.
He is emphasizing that these surges can happen.......NO THEY CAN'T.

WTF is he even saying this...........because his base believes him and spreads the LIES.

NO way he should even be suggesting or saying 'imagine'

Quit defending EVERY thing trump says.

I don’t defend everything he says. Remember when he pushed WuFlu vaxxes? I opposed that.

He isn’t perfect, but he is a thousand times better than any Democrat.

How would you handle fraud on the scale he was talking about?

I still don't think the 2020 election was clean, but of course cheaters don't advertise their cheating.
That's the POINT of trump and his LIES.
It is dangerous.
It led to J6.

If trump hadn't LIED, and made up is false claims of voter FRAUD, of which he has ZERO evidence, people wouldn't have flocked to the Capitol.
All of those deaths and ALL of the arrested are on the hands of trump.
It's his fault.

That why I don't feel sorry for any of those arrested for J6.
They listened to TRUMPS BIG LIE, and they are paying the price, while trump gets Immunity.

Well trump did say....

He’ll probably take office in November 6th, whether he wins or loses. It will probably go badly for you when he tracks down people who oppose him on social media. probably best you emigrate now.

Donald, if he breaks the law again on even a 1/10th of the scale last time, will be going to jail.

He will be sentenced after the election for the hush money case.

He’ll probably take office in November 6th, whether he wins or loses. It will probably go badly for you when he tracks down people who oppose him on social media. probably best you emigrate now.
Good one.......
Are you still teaching?

Forum List

Back