Kamala finally adds policies to her web page, do you support her new agenda? (Poll)

Do you support Kamala's or Trump's policy agenda?

• Kamala's

Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Trump's

Votes: 23 59.0%
  • Neither

Votes: 7 17.9%

• Total voters
It contains proposals with specific ideas to achieve their goals.

It’s not something you should have to “decipher”.
Proposals aim to outline a course of action and persuade individuals or groups of its feasibility and or benefits. In politics, you're not going to get the micro level of detail, and a well-informed voter knows this. You look at the direction a proposal makes, the outcomes of it and fill in the gaps to determine how they can do it.

Why would a proposal have a micro-level of detail when the outcomes of an election and those in the legislative branch have yet to be decided? Basic politics 101.

Not true. AS candidate who actually does pressers, Trump has added specifics to his policies.

View attachment 1008819
He really hasn’t. This is how he answers questions:

1725907420831.png

Inflation isn’t cause by illegal immigration. Trump’s plan to deport millions of illegal immigrants contributing to the economy will drive inflation way up though.
Illegal aliens don't contribute to the economy, you lying fucktard. They can't work. They suck up taxpayer dollars that go straight into the pockets of megacorp CEO's. Grow a brain for once

Which means 90% of Trump’s platform is “meaningless”.
It's like the president's budget proposal. It provides the framework for government spending that is reviewed and refined by the legislative branch. There are no details—just the direction of how the administration wants to spend money.

Proposals aim to outline a course of action and persuade individuals or groups of its feasibility and or benefits. In politics, you're not going to get the micro level of detail, and a well-informed voter knows this. You look at the direction a proposal makes, the outcomes of it and fill in the gaps to determine how they can do it.

Why would a proposal have a micro-level of detail when the outcomes of an election and those in the legislative branch have yet to be decided? Basic politics 101.
You’re building a strawman here. Not asking for “micro” level. Just asking for literally any detail.

You have to have some detail to figure out if their goals are feasible or if the outcome is even likely.

You can’t just say I’m going to lower healthcare costs by “promote choice and competition” without explaining anything about what that means. It’s meaningless. It’s what you would say when you don’t have any idea how to lower healthcare costs.

Sigh. Another of you to recommend for the remedial reading comprehension class. Do consider it.
Why? His proposals are written at like a 3rd grade level. Most campaigns produce white papers to discuss policy proposals. Trump doesn’t. He makes squishy and undefined statements. Always has.

Guys, stop pretending Trump gives a shit about policy. He may be able to speak about one or two areas, but he has no idea about the rest.

Why? His proposals are written at like a 3rd grade level. Most campaigns produce white papers to discuss policy proposals. Trump doesn’t. He makes squishy and undefined statements. Always has.

Guys, stop pretending Trump gives a shit about policy. He may be able to speak about one or two areas, but he has no idea about the rest.
" because I say so".

Obviously, you deflect to "but... but... but what about Trump" when you can't defend a single, identifiable proposal by Harris.

This is from what? An edited youtube video?
A question from an economics forum he did last week.

It’s his answer verbatim. The video is widely available. I guess right wing media don’t want you see it.

" because I say so".

Obviously, you deflect to "but... but... but what about Trump" when you can't defend a single, identifiable proposal by Harris.
I already did. Her child tax credits.

Trump supporters criticizing Harris for lack of specificity really don’t have a leg to stand on.

It’s his answer verbatim. The video is widely available. I guess right wing media don’t want you see it.

So doing a press interview is what a presidential candidate does. email that to Harris so she gets a clue.

What economics forum?

Why doesn't Harris do something similar? I guess she doesn't want the left wing seeing her as stuttering, bumbling Biden 2.

Forum List

Back