Kamala finally adds policies to her web page, do you support her new agenda? (Poll)

Do you support Kamala's or Trump's policy agenda?

• Kamala's

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Trump's

Votes: 19 55.9%
  • Neither

Votes: 6 17.6%

• Total voters
Yeah, that’s not how inflation works. Less than a 1% increase in the population is not enough to cause significant inflation.

You’re confusing issues.
1% of 330,000,000 is 3.3m people, there are about 20m illegals in the US, so illegals are about 6% of the US population, more than enough to increase the cost of food, groceries, healthcare, education, housing, etc.

You brag about Obama's economy, but please remember that Obama was also called "The Deporter-in-Chief". Obama's policy is closer to Trump's than Biden's or Kamala's "open border" policy.

When they called property tax deduction, they made it harder to benefit from itemization, which took away the tax incentive for mortgages for the 90% of people who don’t itemize.

So Trump’s tax cut actually reduced the tax incentive for home ownership.

Look, you’re dancing around the fact that Trump doesn’t have a policy. He’s for vague hand waving gibberish. No one really knows what he’s going to do about most issues.
When they called property tax deduction, they made it harder to benefit from itemization, which took away the tax incentive for mortgages for the 90% of people who don’t itemize.

^^^That makes no sense. There was still a property tax deduction I took for my '23 taxes.

If people choose not to itemize, that is poor decision making if you are paying mortgage interest and property taxes.

The House study conflicts with the bank study.

Last edited:
What kind of evil heart tries to make the debate about the severity of a wound instead of the fact that somebody(ies) tried to kill a presidential candidate?
Somebody is always trying to kill presidential candidates. We will never know the all the shitty ones (mean, angry, nasty people like you) who get stopped or haven't the nerve to back up their threats. You people wish ill on people every day. All the people who got death threats after Trump would attack them?

Some dope tried taking out Trump. He failed. Trump had some kind of scrape or something to an ear. HE wore a maxi-pad-like thing during convention time. HE played it up. After? No scratch visible. No wound/scar visible? wtf?

The attack on Trump was like the attack on Ford. LOL

Where does he explain the specifics of his own proposal? It’s not on his “platform”.

Or are you saying he doesn’t actually have specifics and that Congress will figure it out.
I'm saying he has as much on his platform and has explained in numerous interviews and speeches as is reasonable until the issues are debated and the details worked out in legislation. It is unreasonable to ask any candidate to be specific in every detail. It is not unreasonable to ask a candidate what his/her intentions or basic philosophies are.

No candidate should EVER be elected who avoids stating what his/her intentions or basic philosophies are and only deals in vague generalities without explaining what he/she means to those who vote for him/her.

It’s no different than your “because i say so” argument.

Here. This isn’t me saying so. It’s a study from the Fed:

Your turn.

It’s no different than your “because i say so” argument.

Here. This isn’t me saying so. It’s a study from the Fed:

Your turn.
I have made the point earlier that government spending is the greatest driver of inflation.

Your link from a fed bank only indicates illegal immigration has shown little inflation.

Who pays the $Billions of dollars for services provided to illegals?

Your turn.

1% of 330,000,000 is 3.3m people, there are about 20m illegals in the US, so illegals are about 6% of the US population, more than enough to increase the cost of food, groceries, healthcare, education, housing, etc.

You brag about Obama's economy, but please remember that Obama was also called "The Deporter-in-Chief". Obama's policy is closer to Trump's than Biden's or Kamala's "open border" policy.
Why didn’t those millions of illegals cause inflation the previous 20 years?

I have made the point earlier that government spending is the greatest driver of inflation.
It can be, but the quantity of money spent on illegal immigrants is not nearly enough to be relevant.

Compared to the trillions and trillions we blew during COVID.

It can be, but the quantity of money spent on illegal immigrants is not nearly enough to be relevant.

Compared to the trillions and trillions we blew during COVID.
How convenient to claim $150 billion dollars is not relevant... " because I say so".

Once again we're left to ask, " who do you think pays that cost"

Nonsense. You guys consume way too much right wing media. They just lie to you.
Your right this is probably not true! i live in Ohio squat on my lawn i loose the dogs

I'm saying he has as much on his platform and has explained in numerous interviews and speeches as is reasonable until the issues are debated and the details worked out in legislation. It is unreasonable to ask any candidate to be specific in every detail. It is not unreasonable to ask a candidate what his/her intentions or basic philosophies are.

No candidate should EVER be elected who avoids stating what his/her intentions or basic philosophies are and only deals in vague generalities without explaining what he/she means to those who vote for him/her.
So he’s squishy and undefined. Trump’s proposals are vague generalities without explaining what he means.

Somebody is always trying to kill presidential candidates. We will never know the all the shitty ones (mean, angry, nasty people like you) who get stopped or haven't the nerve to back up their threats. You people wish ill on people every day. All the people who got death threats after Trump would attack them?

Some dope tried taking out Trump. He failed. Trump had some kind of scrape or something to an ear. HE wore a maxi-pad-like thing during convention time. HE played it up. After? No scratch visible. No wound/scar visible? wtf?

The attack on Trump was like the attack on Ford. LOL
You are such a paid hack, you should be put down for treason!

So he’s squishy and undefined. Trump’s proposals are vague generalities without explaining what he means.
What do you think a proposal or platform is? It establishes the direction, in politics, for the direction that the administration will move, and a well-informed voter will be able to decipher the steps required to meet those policy/platform goals. Kamala's policies are invested in taxing people with money and redistributing it to those without money, and injecting large amount of government funding into the economy -- which we don't need.

What do you think a proposal or platform is? It establishes the direction, in politics, for the direction that the administration will move, and a well-informed voter will be able to decipher the steps required to meet those policy/platform goals. Kamala's policies are invested in taxing people with money and redistributing it to those without money, and injecting large amount of government funding into the economy -- which we don't need.
It contains proposals with specific ideas to achieve their goals.

It’s not something you should have to “decipher”.

It contains proposals with specific ideas to achieve their goals.

It’s not something you should have to “decipher”.
Non-specific "ideas" are meaningless. We have a history of far-left ideology and actions from the Biden- Harris politburo telling us where their agenda is driven.

Non-specific "ideas" are meaningless. We have a history of far-left ideology and actions from the Biden- Harris politburo telling us where their agenda is driven.
Which means 90% of Trump’s platform is “meaningless”.

Which means 90% of Trump’s platform is “meaningless”

Not true. AS candidate who actually does pressers, Trump has added specifics to his policies.

1725907343894.png

Forum List

Back