Kamala finally adds policies to her web page, do you support her new agenda? (Poll)

Do you support Kamala's or Trump's policy agenda?

• Kamala's

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • Trump's

Votes: 19 59.4%
  • Neither

Votes: 6 18.8%

• Total voters
Anyone saying Harris doesn’t have specific policies clearly hasn’t read Trump’s platform. Dude has years to prepare it and it’s 16 pages with 90% meaningless fluff.
So you can't defend any of the nonsense posted by Harris-Sanders which leaves you to hump Trump's leg.

I can see why helping the middle class would outrage Republicans
I spent decades as a very loyal Democrat and bailed out of that party when I realized it is based on lying to the public. I used to try to explain why it has loyalists to this day but frankly so did Stalin and Hitler have loyalists as well.

Anyone saying Harris doesn’t have specific policies clearly hasn’t read Trump’s platform. Dude has years to prepare it and it’s 16 pages with 90% meaningless fluff.
Why aren't those the present policies? Now you toss Biden in the trash and think Harris the failure can do what he could or would not? Biden promised to end our oil industry. Now he brags it has high production.

So you can't defend any of the nonsense posted by Harris-Sanders which leaves you to hump Trump's leg.
Her child tax credit makes a lot of sense for families. That’s a huge concern for millions of Americans. Trump has nothing coherent to say on the issue. It’s just gibberish when he speaks about it since he’s so out of touch.

Biden made a major investment in alternate energy, so has most people of the world

Republicans cling to Big Oil

Technology is coming in spite of GOP roadblocks
Now would be a good time to tell us about the slew of EV carmakers going bankrupt and the major automakers cutting back on EV's they can't sell.

Her child tax credit makes a lot of sense for families. That’s a huge concern for millions of Americans. Trump has nothing coherent to say on the issue. It’s just gibberish when he speaks about it since he’s so out of touch.
And her plan to bus in illegals will negate a portion of any tax credit.

Tell us about her $25,000 giveaway for home downpayment. Who will pay for that?

Biden made a major investment in alternate energy, so has most people of the world

Republicans cling to Big Oil

Technology is coming in spite of GOP roadblocks
That is not proved at all. Biden only got away with what Congress allowed him to do. And the news flash is the rest of the world does not have President Biden in charge. America clings to oil. Not because we love the stuff, it is very advantageous to all of us. Airplanes fly using oil products. Railroads carry our commerce. Diesel Trucks fill our highways taking goods to all of us. Try finding a wind driven truck or a wind driven railroad train. Show me any airplane using solar energy. Oil is compact and fast to replace.

Why aren't those the present policies? Now you toss Biden in the trash and think Harris the failure can do what he could or would not? Biden promised to end our oil industry. Now he brags it has high production.
Harris isn’t president, silly.

I have raised 10 children in all. I have not got a penny from Democrats to raise those children. When deadbeat fathers did not pay the wifes what they owed, it was me and me alone that picked up the charges for the most part. My first wife did get jobs. The last wife quit hers.
Democrats never lifted one finger to keep their promises.

I have raised 10 children in all. I have not got a penny from Democrats to raise those children. When deadbeat fathers did not pay the wifes what they owed, it was me and me alone that picked up the charges for the most part. My first wife did get jobs. The last wife quit hers.
Democrats never lifted one finger to keep their promises.
Okay boomer.

What are you talking about?
Democrats just ignore the news put out daily. Hollie is talking of the Harris plan to stop illegals that she told the Border agents to ignore. Agents want a new president who wants to keep the border only letting in legal aliens.

Biden drilled more oil than any American president in history. You told me that. :badgrin:

1725903010688.jpeg

Democrats just ignore the news put out daily. Hollie is talking of the Harris plan to stop illegals that she told the Border agents to ignore. Agents want a new president who wants to keep the border only letting in legal aliens.
Actually, Hollie is referencing the Biden-Harris plan to import more illegals.

Forum List

Back