MAGA caller says he likes Trump policies, but can't name 1 policy live on the air

I’m no expert. But I just showed how prior to Biden-Harris, we had the largest inflation under Jimmy Carter. Reagan came in and got US tax cuts and inflation fell almost 12 percent throughout his term while income grew almost 17 percent.
Well there must have been other faccors at play. Taz xuts are inflationary because it increases the amount of cash in the system.

So all it does is change when the gains are taxed.

The current system heavily incentivizes never selling the investment. It incentivizes complex financial arrangements solely for the purpose of avoiding taxes.
Where does it say that the unrealized gain tax replaces the tax when the investment is sold? Even if that is the case, people have already spent after tax dollars to invest and then they need to come up with the capital gains tax. That’s a huge burden on cash flow.

Where does it say that the unrealized gain tax replaces the tax when the investment is sold? Even if that is the case, people have already spent after tax dollars to invest and then they need to come up with the capital gains tax. That’s a huge burden on cash flow.
It’s in the proposal none of you have read.

That’s what you get for just repeating the simplistic information you’re fed. They only give you enough to think the way they want you to think without enough to reach your own conclusions.

Well there must have been other faccors at play. Taz xuts are inflationary because it increases the amount of cash in the system.
Technically the private banks can punish the governments who run huge deficits with higher prime rate increases. Unfortunately, it affects the citizens coming and going. Reduced deficits to lower inflation mean less resources. The higher prime rates mean loans are more expensive. The economy slows as anything artificial resets to more normal and pain is the prescription for at least awhile. Perhaps government at all levels should be 75% the size it is at most currently. All social programs much more stringent with severe penalties for cheating, stealing and corruption. The same for military expenditures. And common sense with anyone working for government and government contractors.

Technically the private banks can punish the governments who run huge deficits with higher prime rate increases. Unfortunately, it affects the citizens coming and going. Reduced deficits to lower inflation mean less resources. The higher prime rates mean loans are more expensive. The economy slows as anything artificial resets to more normal and pain is the prescription for at least awhile. Perhaps government at all levels should be 75% the size it is at most currently. All social programs much more stringent with severe penalties for cheating, stealing and corruption. The same for military expenditures. And common sense with anyone working for government and government contractors.
I cant process any of that. Are you a trump speech writer?

It’s in the proposal none of you have read.

That’s what you get for just repeating the simplistic information you’re fed. They only give you enough to think the way they want you to think without enough to reach your own conclusions.
Where is the proposal? Better yet, can you site where taxing unrealized capital gains has succeeded and NOT disincentivized investors and kept them and their cash on their sidelines?

Where is the proposal? Better yet, can you site where taxing unrealized capital gains has succeeded and NOT disincentivized investors and kept them and their cash on their sidelines?

We already have capital gains taxes and investors still invest. I don’t know why you think it would be advantageous to keep cash on their sidelines. Investors are smarter than that.

Taxing unrealized gains isn’t going to cause inflation.

Deporting millions of illegals and having super tight immigration laws would. Not to mention tariffs.
Well that’s weird, cause we have xiden and border czar harris wirh the most lacks border in history and they gave us record inflation.

Well that’s weird, cause we have xiden and border czar harris wirh the most lacks border in history and they gave us record inflation.
Fewer workers means less work means less supply which drives up prices.

Not too complicated but I imagine this is hard for you.

Fewer workers means less work means less supply which drives up prices.

Not too complicated but I imagine this is hard for you.
True but there are plenty of people not working

Hence why we have record inflation even with border czar harris open border

Haha what? What a weird post. How in the world did you draw that conclusion?
They’re the people who aren’t working.

Or maybe you want to force the permanently disabled to work? I’m sure they could handle meat packing plants.

They’re the people who aren’t working.

Or maybe you want to force the permanently disabled to work? I’m sure they could handle meat packing plants.
Haha they make up some of the people

But thanks to harris and xiden we have the unprecedented amount of working age males leaving the work force and not looking for work

But thanks to harris and xiden we have the unprecedented amount of working age males leaving the work force and not looking for work
Prime are work force participation is higher now than it ever was under Trump.

Stay at home dads are much more common these days. I guess you don’t support parents raising their kids.

Prime are work force participation is higher now than it ever was under Trump.

Stay at home dads are much more common these days. I guess you don’t support parents raising their kids.
We have a record number of prime age males not working.

Haha they aren’t stay at home dads.

Why do you keep lying?

We have a record number of prime age males not working.

Haha they aren’t stay at home dads.

Why do you keep lying?
No we don’t. Why do you keep lying?

1725897346550.png

MAGA caller says he likes Trump policies, but can't name 1 policy live on the air​

And Kamala's policies are?...
Trump laid out his entire plan multiple times.... his economic plan he laid out two days ago... but some folks just don't want to listen... like this dumbass OP....
What is Fat Elvis' plan for healthcare?

What is his economic plan? To tax Ghina with tariffs that he thinks that country pays?

What is his policy to reduce the price of eggs?

Forum List

Back