Weird Tim Walz says his inability to speak proper English is why people think he lied about his military service

Yes, we miss the days when Republicans were reasonably sane and you could have a conversation with them.

Trump makes Obama look humble, Bush look smart, and Clinton look ethical, but you guys bow down before Cheeto Jesus like he's the second coming.

Uh, guy, George H. Bush called Supply Side "Voodoo Economics". David Stockman (Reagan's budget director) admitted it wouldn't work. And eventually, Reagan himself admitted it didn't work and raised taxes, and then Bush raised them again after saying, "Read my lips".

No, guy, what's good for the consumer is not having products that are faulty, unhealthy, or pollute the environment.
What is going to happen is Trump is going to get elected and make us more prosperous with sound and Common Sense economic policies. Hopefully you won't be able to stop that with your communistic nonsense. I wonder what happened to you along the way, you sound like you've been around the block a few times. A head injury?

What is going to happen is Harris is going to get elected and make us more prosperous with sound and Common-Sense economic policies.

Why? She is winning.
Actually she is losing. Such an empty suit . Wait until after the debate LOL.
Screenshot_20240907-114851_Chrome.jpg

Oh, I agree, nobody WANTS to kill anyone.

I'm sure the guy who shot his wife when they got into an argument over a burnt pot roast didn't want to kill his wife when he bought the gun, or the guy who shot his neighbor when the dog shit on his lawn. Guns in the home lead to tragedies.
The neighbor who was found with a pickaxe in his head disagrees with you.

She doesn't take any questions. Empty.
She doesn't take any questions. Her VP says he can't speak well enough to communicate. BUT, democrats say they are winning. What else do you expect them to say? Democrats are the enemy they will not admit to losing any more than Baghdad Bob did.

She doesn't take any questions. Her VP says he can't speak well enough to communicate. BUT, democrats say they are winning. What else do you expect them to say? Democrats are the enemy they will not admit to losing any more than Baghdad Bob did.
The cat in your avatar looks pregnant

just saying.. :)

Forum List

Back