Dershowitz Dumps Democrats

Well, he's jewish and it seems it's in their DNA to be democrats (figuratively speaking....lest any moron take that literally).

And my party does not offer them a much better alternative. We could, but we don't.
The R party doesn't offer them anything better? How so?

The R party doesn't offer them anything better? How so?
I said "much better".

Our message is more nuanced and we are not doing a good job.

We are the party of no. I want it that way.

We are really the party of "NO, we don't want government doing it".

But that does not mean there is not an issue.

The GOP is never willing to tell people they need to figure out how to take care of themselves.

I said "much better".

Our message is more nuanced and we are not doing a good job.

We are the party of no. I want it that way.

We are really the party of "NO, we don't want government doing it".

But that does not mean there is not an issue.

The GOP is never willing to tell people they need to figure out how to take care of themselves.
Well, there are people who can't take good care of themselves, for a variety of reasons. I've known people who are so "mental" as they say.. that they are afraid of almost everything.. OK, I have known only 2 people like that but... other people I've known are almost there themselves. But in any case, probably 95% of people don't fit in that category, so I agree w/ you about most people. The thing is, if the gummit spent less $ on idiot projects (See: Pig Book) and more on helping people, maybe people like.. the homeless could get back on their feet, get a job and become productive citizens. I read this article written by a homeless person once and he described it as being in quick-sand.. once you are down so low.. you feel like you cannot get out..

So why no low income housing for them? There is billions spent on everything else..

Well, there are people who can't take good care of themselves, for a variety of reasons. I've known people who are so "mental" as they say.. that they are afraid of almost everything.. OK, I have known only 2 people like that but... other people I've known are almost there themselves. But in any case, probably 95% of people don't fit in that category, so I agree w/ you about most people. The thing is, if the gummit spent less $ on idiot projects (See: Pig Book) and more on helping people, maybe people like.. the homeless could get back on their feet, get a job and become productive citizens. I read this article written by a homeless person once and he described it as being in quick-sand.. once you are down so low.. you feel like you cannot get out..

So why no low income housing for them? There is billions spent on everything else..

First.....let's be clear.....I am talking about the federal government. They can't tie their shoelaces and not screw it up.

You last question......I am not voting to hand someone a house or housing. If they want my money to pay for it, I am going to insist on some things ("strings", if you will) and hold them accountable.

First.....let's be clear.....I am talking about the federal government. They can't tie their shoelaces and not screw it up.

You last question......I am not voting to hand someone a house or housing. If they want my money to pay for it, I am going to insist on some things ("strings", if you will) and hold them accountable.
Notice I didn't say FREE housing. I said low income. Have u checked out rents lately?

And since kamel has been in there... it's much worse than a couple years ago.

Working people are starting to live in their cars bc they can't afford rent. Maybe some big expense came along and they just couldn't afford to pay for that and rent both. It happens.

Notice I didn't say FREE housing. I said low income. Have u checked out rents lately?

And since kamel has been in there... it's much worse than a couple years ago.
Yes, I noticed.

I am all to willing to say there is an issue.

How we handle the issue is a good discussion for another thread.

But when Republican congresspeople, conservative judges and lawyers, former White House staff and former Trump Cabinet members say the orange guy is unfit for office, there's something wrong with them.
"Unfit" is a wide term and they don't get to be the final judges.

WE DO. See you on NOVEMBER 5th.

And shame on those assholes (the idiots like Mitt Romney on your list) for trying to take away our choices.

Yes, I noticed.

I am all to willing to say there is an issue.

How we handle the issue is a good discussion for another thread.
yeh, no one ever wants to talk about one of the absolute worst problems of all: homelessness. Maybe that's because most people have never been there. Well, as long as the well off are still well off, I guess that's all that matters. And people wonder why some people think communism is a good idea???

yeh, no one ever wants to talk about one of the absolute worst problems of all: homelessness. Maybe that's because most people have never been there. Well, as long as the well off are still well off, I guess that's all that matters. And people wonder why some people think communism is a good idea???
Start a thread and I'll join in.

This is my thread and it isn't about homelessness.

Prominent attorney Alan Dershowitz announced his departure from the Democratic Party, citing several "anti-Jewish" lawmakers that make up the ranks of the party and the recent Democratic National Convention in which Vice President Kamala Harris became the party's presidential nominee.

Yes, well...it's about time. The guy is not your typical pol......he's simply pro-Isreal.

He said he is now independent.

He joins a growing list of those leaving the Walking Brain Dead for better fields and freedom.

Dooshawitch is a certified moron! He's Jeffrey Epstein's ole buddy.

Another example of how democrats will lie, say anything to steal power and force their control over our lives.

yesterday democrats were crucifying Jews, today they tell us we did not see what we saw.

Trumps daughter is a Jew
Trump moved our embassy to Jerusalem

Trump trumps your tyranny
Tell that to jknowgood and the rest of the MAGA jew haters.

Start a thread and I'll join in.

This is my thread and it isn't about homelessness.
It wouldn't do any good because there is a strong prejudice against the homeless. People are prideful by nature and think it would never happen to them.. until it does.

OK, I'll leave you alone to your thread

Forum List

Back