Dershowitz Dumps Democrats

I suppose these despicable people aren't on the Right and don't support your dear leader.

View attachment 1007850
Now critique your own. Go ahead. We see the violence. Logically, one of some not so good endings of our nation, is that the deplorables could vote for people just like you as they lose faith in their own politicians.

Again, I care less why. I have no idea why anyone would want anything to do with him.

Not as much as you using one of the biggest scum bags anywhere to promote your polotics.
Still denying the point: the DNC was disgustingly anti-Jew and anti-Israel, so you attack the messenger. Typical lib tactic.

That "fringe" belongs to you, dear little one.
Has nothing to do with me, or anyone I know. The rampant antisemitism on liberal college campuses does, however, and once Trump is elected, he’ll clamp down on it.

Until then, I guess Democrats at the very top will just continue saying “it’s OK to call for the genocide of Jews.”

Still denying the point: the DNC was disgustingly anti-Jew and anti-Israel, so you attack the messenger. Typical lib tactic.

Dershowitz can not make a valid point.

Again, this is the guy that helped Epstein continue to abuse young girls but it seems your politics is all that matters.

Has nothing to do with me, or anyone I know. The rampant antisemitism on liberal college campuses does, however, and once Trump is elected, he’ll clamp down on it.

Until then, I guess Democrats at the very top will just continue saying “it’s OK to call for the genocide of Jews.”
Seems that you are in denial as well.

Dershowitz can not make a valid point.

Again, this is the guy that helped Epstein continue to abuse young girls but it seems your politics is all that matters.
His Jewish identity is what is most important to him.

But I doubt he stands with the neonazis and votes for Trump.

Forum List

Back