Dershowitz Dumps Democrats

Prominent attorney Alan Dershowitz announced his departure from the Democratic Party, citing several "anti-Jewish" lawmakers that make up the ranks of the party and the recent Democratic National Convention in which Vice President Kamala Harris became the party's presidential nominee.

Yes, well...it's about time. The guy is not your typical pol......he's simply pro-Isreal.

He said he is now independent.

He joins a growing list of those leaving the Walking Brain Dead for better fields and freedom.
I wonder if he will make it to Trump's GOP? Trump's love for Putin and Putin's love for Iran and Syria may be making Israel nervous.

Irrelevant. Dershowitz should be in prison regardless of what ever anyone else is doing.

I am completely at a loss why anyone still defends him.
I have no idea as to what the prison stuff is about, but you think it’s irrelevant that a well-known Jewish Democrat is so disgusted with the antisemitism in the Democrat Party that he’s abandoning it?!

You aint sure of much in life, just remember to vote this december

Good idea, and I’ll second that: PKnopp, please show up to the polls this December to vote for the Antisemite Party.

Last edited:
Nobody defends Dershowitz, he is not on trial, if he was plenty of people would defend him for free. Just for the publicity
Dershowitz also offered his services pro bono to the Jewish students that the liberals are assaulting on college campuses. I hope some took him up on that.

Prominent attorney Alan Dershowitz announced his departure from the Democratic Party, citing several "anti-Jewish" lawmakers that make up the ranks of the party and the recent Democratic National Convention in which Vice President Kamala Harris became the party's presidential nominee.

Yes, well...it's about time. The guy is not your typical pol......he's simply pro-Isreal.

He said he is now independent.

He joins a growing list of those leaving the Walking Brain Dead for better fields and freedom.

He is Trump trash. Who cares. Dershowitz is a anti-America and anti-democracy piece of human garbage. Good riddance.

I have no idea as to what the prison stuff is about, but you think it’s irrelevant that a well-known Jewish Democrat is so disgusted with the antisemitism in the Democrat Party that he’s abandoning it?!

I care less who he supports after his support for Epstein.

I care less who he supports after his support for Epstein.
You’re ignoring why. It’s because the Democrats have become the Party of Antisemites.

Does it not bother you that the Dems are enabling Jew-hate in America by placating the HAMAS supporters?

You’re ignoring why. It’s because the Democrats have become the Party of Antisemites.

Again, I care less why. I have no idea why anyone would want anything to do with him.

Does it not bother you that the Dems are enabling Jew-hate in America by placating the HAMAS supporters?

Not as much as you using one of the biggest scum bags anywhere to promote your polotics.

I suppose these despicable people aren't on the Right and don't support your dear leader.

1725725642292.jpeg

Forum List

Back