Hour and hours of rant and no specifics given. Trump continues to Con

Trump gave a speech yesterday that lasted hours and during that entire time it was all about degrading Harris and Biden and about the "horrible" status of our country is in right now. He also talked about how HE is going to make it all better ("I alone can do it") and that all the negatives will disappear with him in office.

Of course, he gave no specifics of how he will do it, other than to say that he will get Putin, Yong-un and Xi to help him. Together they will get it done for the U.S.

In fact, he was asked about the Child care costs problem and how he would resolve it and he stated "by raising tariffs on China". Of course, he did not explain how raising tariffs on China would accomplish that goal. and, after he said it, no one seems to know how such a thing could/would work.

Here is the entire hour of his ranting, and I do mean RANTING, All hate against the Democrats and great words about his doing it all and making America Great Again. I guess like he did last time around, right?

t

After listening to it. do you believe him and ate it all up? Or did you shut it off after about the first minute and said "I heard those lies a thousand times before!

The cult must be embarrassed by the decrepit sexual abuser/business fraud/convicted felon's incoherent rambling that he then defends like a slow six-year-old:

"You know what the weave is? I’ll talk about, like, nine different things that they all come back brilliantly together. And it’s like friends of mine that are like English professors, they say: ‘It’s the most brilliant thing I’ve ever seen,’" Trump said. "But the fake news, you know what they say, ‘He rambled.’ It’s not rambling. What you do is you get off a subject to mention another little tidbit, then you get back on to the subject, and you go through this and you do it for two hours, and you don’t even mispronounce one word."

Even his imaginary English professor friends are cringing!

The cult must be embarrassed by the decrepit sexual abuser/business fraud/convicted felon's incoherent rambling that he then defends like a slow six-year-old:

"You know what the weave is? I’ll talk about, like, nine different things that they all come back brilliantly together. And it’s like friends of mine that are like English professors, they say: ‘It’s the most brilliant thing I’ve ever seen,’" Trump said. "But the fake news, you know what they say, ‘He rambled.’ It’s not rambling. What you do is you get off a subject to mention another little tidbit, then you get back on to the subject, and you go through this and you do it for two hours, and you don’t even mispronounce one word."

Even his imaginary English professor friends are cringing!
I often wonder if Trumpers would be willing to die for him, like the members of Jones cult committed suicide for him.

JimJones.jpg
View attachment 1007907

Last edited:
Oh yaaaay! The wanker has fled!
Fled? No, just used my head and stopped wasting my time given that talking to crazy asylum cult members that will never see reality is stupid.

If you call not being stupid fleeing, that is your own definition. Do not expect sane people to agree with your description.

I do apologize to those reading this post for wasting their time saying good bye to you for the second time. It is an imposition on them on my part. I hope they can forgive me for it.

You are now #17 on my ignore list

Forum List

Back